- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 9 years of experience in customer-facing roles, interfacing with executive stakeholders and driving/managing/delivering IT technical implementations, transformation programs, or other initiatives.
- Experience supporting enterprise customers in Cloud Professional Services organizations, comparable IT consulting, or program management organizations.
About The Job
- Master's degree in a management, technical, or engineering field.
- Experience in value consulting, proposal development, and execution with public cloud providers like Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-parties to deliver and manage implementation of solutions.
- Foundational knowledge in IT operations, database systems, networking, IT security, application development, service architecture, cloud-native application development, hosted services, storage systems, and cyber security.
In this role, you will help customers successfully adopt Google Cloud products. You will lead the development of Professional Services, Learning, and Technical Account Manager pitches, strategies, and engagements with our customers to help drive the successful adoption of Google Cloud working alongside our account teams.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.Responsibilities
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by leading the development of implementation strategies for GCP customers, taking customer business use cases and translating them into actionable delivery models.
- Manage the services business process taking customer use cases from lead stage through delivery stage.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Specialists to capture customer use cases and requirements to develop Google Cloud Consulting (GCC) strategies, and act as the Services point of contact for the Sales team.
- Manage regional and industry business relationships with internal teams and develop proactive services business strategies based on regional needs.
- Collaborate with our Professional Service Organization (PSO) Consultants to determine project goals, define success criteria, and create Statements of Work (SOWs) for customer related projects.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .