- 2+ years of experience working in the healthcare industr
- Knowledge of personal health information protection legislative requirements and how they apply to developing and maintaining healthcare systems containing personal health.
- 5+ years of experience as a privacy expert.
- Managing privacy risks in the collection, use, and disclosure of assessment information within and between HSP's.
- Leading end-end operational risk assessments. Including selecting risk methodologies
identifying privacy compliance gaps, priorities dependencies and redundancies and recommending process remediation or simplification. Implementing information privacy best
practices in the operation of healthcare systems containing personal health information.
- Developing, implementing and operating information security and privacy risk management programs based on the ISO/IEC 17799/27001/27799 standards, including strategic planning,
benefits-driven approaches. Performance evaluations and implementation plans.
- Implementing information security and privacy best practices, including, but not restricted to,
risks to the security of data (such as financial information) and risks to the privacy of personal information.
- Experience with commonly used business software (e.g. word processing, spreadsheet,
database management in order to develop complete systems, user and operations.
- Previous Public Sector experience is an asset.
CV to be shared at firstname.lastname@example.org