LaSalle Network has partnered with a client to hire a Security Analyst.
This is an operational, SOC Analyst, that’s going to be working alongside Cybersecurity Engineers and various groups within the IT Department (mainly on the infrastructure side - primarily networking).
Security Analyst Responsibilities:
- Monitor tools for any potential threats
- Escalate any issues proactively to the appropriate individuals/teams
- Conduct regular vulnerability assessments and penetration tests to identify weaknesses in the organization's IT systems
- Stay up to date with the latest cybersecurity threats and trends
Security Analyst Requirements:
- Network Skills (Routing, Firewall, and Switching for troubleshooting connectivity)
- OS (Windows/Linux)
- SIEM (basic understanding)
- Application Configuration (Business and IT)
- Excel, Visio, ServiceNow or any other ticket system
- QRadar/QRoC (or any other SIEM) preferred
- SIEM Architecture preferred
- Cloud (IaaS/SaaS) preferred
- Security Tools (Palo Alto, Microsoft Defender, Stealthwatch, CyberArk, Okta, etc.) preferred
- PowerShell/Shell Script/Ansible/PowerBI preferred
- Inventory Management preferred
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of direct hire and temporary staffing services. For over two decades, LaSalle has helped organizations hire faster and connect top talent with opportunities, from entry-level positions to the C-suite. With units specializing in Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Marketing, Technology, Supply chain, Healthcare Revenue Cycle, Call Center, Human Resources and Executive Search. LaSalle offers staffing and recruiting solutions to companies of all sizes and across all industries. LaSalle Network is the premier staffing and recruiting firm, earning over 100 culture, revenue and industry-based awards from major publications and having its company experts regularly contribute insights on retention strategies, hiring trends and hiring challenges, and more to national news outlets.