Position Title: Technical Lead/Full Stack Developer
Company: ACT1 Federal
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
About ACT1: Delivering mission-critical solutions and industry-leading talent to advance the missions of the partners, organizations, and communities we serve.
- THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD**
The Technical Lead/Full Stack Developer will serve as the technical lead for all agile software development and subject matter expert related to defensive cyber operations implementations with a focus on security procedures and DevSecOps. The TL/FSD will provide expert advice regarding the product increment planning activities and lead architecture implementation and provide expert cloud strategy planning with customer direction.Requirements
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- An advanced degree in computer science, computer engineering or software development.
- An active TS/SCI clearance with ability to gain SAP access.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of IT programming.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in full stack development with complex cyber security in a classified environment.
- Experience leading complex cyber security software development and deployment activities in a classified environment.
- A minimum of six (6) years of experience in Government software development and deployment, technical lead for Government software development, or subject matter expert in cyber security software.
- CISSP or equivalent.
- Meet, at a minimum, the qualifications of DoD 8140.03 for work role (621) – Software Developer Intermediate, (651) Enterprise Architect – Advanced, (631) Information Systems Security Developer - Intermediate is highly desired.
WHAT ACT1 CAN OFFER YOU:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability
- Health care flexible spending accounts
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Pet Benefits
The likely salary range for this position is $120,000 - $170,000. This is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary. Rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.https://act1federal.com/careers/
ACT1 Federal LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.