Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Job Location: Newark, California 94560, USA
Position Type: contract( 7 months) with possible extension
Pay rate: $53/hr - $86/hr on w2 with benefits
- Experience with real-time operating systems such as QNX
- Experience with networking protocols MQTT, DDS, Video Streaming Protocols
- Experience in C/C++ programming skills in the embedded context 6+ years industry experience
- Experience using tools such GIT, Jenkins, UML etc.
- Knowledge of automotive & infotainment domain Understanding of Functional Safety (FuSa) and ISO 26262
- Experience using openCV and ML algorithms are a Plus.
- Experience on Qualcomm Platform is a Plus
Job Description :
- We are currently seeking Sr. Software Engineer to join our Infotainment Platform SW organization. This requires an experienced professional with a background in embedded software engineering. The ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, possess the ability to learn quickly, and strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
In this role-
- You will be responsible for design, development, verification & maintenance of Augmented Reality Heads Up Display Solution " for our next generation "Digital Cockpit Platform ".
- Optimize performance, safety, and security of the software on Qualcomm SoC.
- Integrate, test, and validate software components to ensure the required high software quality level and conformity to industry standards.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams in realizing features
- Be part of a fast-paced, highly motivated agile team developing cutting-edge customer features for the line of products