Job Title: Software Architect_Expert - 13153
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 30 Months
Direct ClientJob Description
- Implement Integrated Justice Portal standards related to application technologies, including UI standards, development methodology, and coding and style guides.
- Act as the primary technical liaison with technical infrastructure teams to resolve problems and implement solutions to technical issues impacting application performance.
- Work with the Infrastructure team to execute activities such as performance test planning and execution failure failover planning and execution, endurance testing and deployment planning and testing.
- Provide the analysis, design development, and code review of enterprise applications using JAVA/JEE, JSF, XML, XSLT and the IBM Portal/WebSphere Application development software.
- Perform oversight of development activities which may include data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, preparing logical database models, testing and implementation.
- Prepare, and/or review technical documentation such as designs, schemas, etc., as appropriate.
- Provide technical guidance to team of developers.
- 84+ Months: Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months experience guiding iterative development teams which involve planning, designing, implementing, and integrating complex JEE based systems involving data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- 72 months experience in developing applications using JSF/JSP in IBM WebSphere Application Servers 7.0 or higher & IBM WebSphere Portal Servers 7.0 or higher.
- 72 months experience in developing applications using JPA and/or Hibernate using Oracle or SQL Server databases.
- 72 months experience in developing applications using JMS, EJB, MQ 6.0 or higher, XML, JAXB, and JAXWS.
- 72 months experience in developing applications that are implemented with JAVA Development Kit (JDK 1.8 or higher)
Salary: $60.32 to $70.32 DOE
Subcontracting Allowed or C2C Allowed.