Location: Remote with Required Travel to East and West Coasts
Duration: 3 Months (Possible extension based on the project)
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Software Architect for a 3-month contract position. This role is critical in a large-scale enterprise project, focusing on the integration and optimization of complex legacy systems and business processes. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in software architecture, with specific skills in enterprise systems, service mesh architectures, and the ability to effectively lead and collaborate with remote teams.
- Access and analyze complex legacy systems within enterprises to scope out integration requirements.
- Map business processes into technical flows and retrofit existing business processes into technical processes, ensuring seamless integration and functionality.
- Work with and have familiarity with enterprise systems such as Salesforce, DocuSign, etc. Prior experience with banking or insurance enterprise systems is preferred.
- Ability to understand and integrate to REST based API systems as well as traditional file or browser systems.
- Good understanding of various cloud architectures, on-premise systems as well as CI/CD systems.
- Understanding of the inner workings of OCR technologies is helpful.
- Utilize knowledge of service mesh or other tiered software architecture systems in project development.
- Lead and collaborate with remote engineering teams to prototype and validate concepts. Should have a good understanding of software engineering fundamentals.
- Actively participate in meetings with business stakeholders, effectively communicating technical concepts and progress.
- Create comprehensive technical documentation, including sequence diagrams, flowcharts, and object oriented design diagrams.
- Maintain a responsive and customer-first attitude throughout the project, addressing customer requests promptly and effectively.
- Proficient in using tools like Miro, various project management tools, and programming languages such as Python or Node.js.
- Willingness to travel to the East and West Coasts for meetings as required
Iterate.ai’s primary business is licensing an enterprise low-code AI platform, called Interplay. We supply AI expertise and development teams to help enterprises build AI solutions. We also help enterprise teams discover and evaluate opportunities. That thought leadership and curation effort is supported with a second platform called Signals, which is used to find potential Interplay customers. Check us out here!
Iterate.ai is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.