Job Title: Software Architect_Expert - 13161
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 30 Months
Direct ClientJob Description
This position will be in support of the NYS Tax Modernization Program. This program will encompass multiple projects to modernize legacy systems within the NYS Department of Taxation and Finance, which is responsible for billions in state revenue. The selected candidate will be responsible for all phases of the System Development Life Cycle for a multi-tiered complex processing system. Specific tasks will include:
- Responsible for guiding the technical design for new development and system enhancements.
- Responsible for coordinating the technical solutions among various technical support groups.
- Presentations of technical solutions to management and technical support areas.
- Responsible for implementing technical solutions.
- Guiding requirements gathering sessions.
- Guiding the analysis of requirements and system design work.
- Coordinate the migration of all code changes (programs, procedures, etc.) from development environment into user test environment.
- Writing and tuning SQL
- Technical Support of user testing efforts.
- Performance tuning of new and existing applications.
- Production support tasks including analysis of issue, propose and implement solutions.
- 2024-01Mentoring of less experienced staff would be required.
- 84 months experience with a Government Taxation organization, which includes business knowledge, technical design, development, maintenance, and end user support of complex Tax Return processing
- 84 months of experience in integrating metadata features using Internet framework connectivity with generated IBM Lotus templates to present dynamic Lotus forms for data capture needs of a government organization
- 84 months experience in designing and developing Forms Definition Facility tools and data model to manage centralized tax forms metadata for Business Rules, Form Schemas, and forms Presentation
- 84 months expertise in Design, development and management of Business Rules Architecture system involving Rules entry UI system invoking portable Runtime Engine System deployable in WPS (WebSphere Process Server) that can also execute as a standalone desktop application interacting with WAS (WebSphere Application Server)
- 84 months experience in designing, implementing, and supporting enterprise level SOA platform encompassing IBM WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Application Server, and Mainframe platform
- 12 months experience in OpenShift Container Platform (OCP) environment with primary focus on aspects of designing, developing, integrating, and migrating artifacts within OpenShift platform.
- 84 months experience in designing messaging architectures using WebSphere IBM MQ, IBM EAD4J, JADE, Spring frameworks and IBM DB2 Data Modeling
Salary: $60.32 to $70.32 DOE
Subcontracting Allowed or C2C Allowed.