Job Title: Software Architect_Expert - 13157
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 30 Months
Direct ClientJob Description
- The Software Architect activities and responsibilities that will be required in this project include but are not limited to:
- Help architect Java applications in a multi tiered environment.
- Create diagrams and documentation for application and infrastructure architecture.
- Help develop and debug Java applications for comple problems pertaining to Health Commerce System
- Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms.
- Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of e-scale software system.a larg
- 84 Months of experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) indesigning and implementing Information Technology Solutions using the Javaprogramming language. packages.
- 72 Months of experience in Oracle PL/SQL and developing procedures and Spring components listed below: (specify the experience for the three components)
- 60 Months of experience in using the Spring MVC framework and four of the five
- Spring Batch
- Spring Security
- Spring Web Services
- Spring Integration
- Spring Boot
- 60 Months of experience building and maintaining Responsive Web applications for
- 48 Months of experience developing Java Web Services (REST and SOAP)
Salary: $60.32 to $70.32 DOE
Hybrid: Work must be performed at least 50% on-site.
Subcontracting Allowed or C2C Allowed.