This is a remote position.
Application security analyst - US/Canada - 1+ Year - Full-time
How to Apply: Visit skyrecruitments.com to learn more & apply
SkyRecruitment is a people-focused staffing and recruitment agency that believes in the power of the right match. We are passionate about connecting employers with qualified candidates who are a good fit for their business culture and values.Salary:
$55K - $65K
- Tasks within the SDLC process: analysis of analyzer results, rule refinement, evaluation of their effectiveness;
- Source code analysis of applications in Java;
- Conducting internal penetration tests;
- Diving into the workings of containerized applications, understanding their implementations;
- Preparing recommendations for identified vulnerabilities, taking into account the specifics of the technological stack and implementations.
Why do we prefer SkyRecruitment?
- Experience with DAST (AFL, Fuzzing, Burp), including creating custom “farms”;
- Experience in conducting pen tests for virtualized infrastructure;
- Experience in analyzing mobile applications;
- Programming skills in Java;
- Experience with k8s, Docker;
- Experience with traffic analyzers (Wireshark, etc.);
- Experience in automating routine security processes;
- Understanding of modern software development processes and practices: Agile, SDLC, DevOps, CI/CD;
- Competent written and verbal communication skills (English B1, Russian B2+).
- Successful participation in Bug Bounty programs;
- CTF experience;
- Familiarity with OWASP Testing Guide, OWASP Code Review Guide, OWASP Secure Coding Practices;
- Experience working with and supporting HashiCorp Vault;
- Experience with network vulnerability scanners (Nessus, XSpider, MaxPatrol, etc.).
SkyRecruitment's most recruitment clients have incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers passionate about using modern web technologies to solve real-world problems---and we're multiplying. To continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support & connections with the best clients worldwide possible. We believe in diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected.