Join SADA as a Solutions Engineer!
Do you love digging deep and learning everything you can about technology? Are you a technical expert passionate about helping clients solve complex problems? Do you have a strong track record of designing and implementing customized solutions that drive client value? If you are ready to be a Solutions Engineer at SADA, we have an exciting opportunity to join our team!
As a Solutions Engineer (SE)
at SADA, you will be responsible for working with clients to understand their technical needs and design solutions to meet those needs in the form of a Technical Success Plan (TSP). You will collaborate with a team of engineers, salespeople, and key stakeholders to develop and implement customized solutions for clients. You will also provide training and enablement sessions to help clients understand and use the delivered plans. You will also participate in whiteboarding sessions, demos, and proofs-of-concept to demonstrate the capabilities and benefits of the solutions.
Solution Engineers are technical experts available to help prospective clients and customers with questions and issues outside the relationship holder's expertise. As a Solution Engineer, you will be an invaluable resource for clients with specialized technical needs. You can provide insight and guidance on your solutions. SEs can provide added value to customers and help build solid relationships.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical knowledge and excellent communication skills and will be eager to teach, develop, and inspire new skills within the team–setting standards for repeatable processes that drive success consistently. In addition, the candidate enjoys working in an organization that celebrates growth and collaboration between departments while creating an exciting, fun, teamwork-oriented environment. We are looking for those who want to grow with SADA and are in this for the long term. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones with your team as you help our customers reach their goals.
If you are ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role as a Solutions Engineer
, we encourage you to apply today!Pathway to Success
#BeOneStepAhead: At SADA, we are in the business of digital transformation. We are focused on leading-edge technology that is ever-evolving. We embrace change enthusiastically and encourage agility. Our teams know that change is inevitable and assume it to expand their skills, continuously preparing for future customer needs.
Your success starts by positively impacting the direction of a fast-growing practice with vision, passion, and empathy. You will be measured quarterly by the breadth, magnitude, and quality
of your contributions, your ability to estimate accurately, how well you collaborate with your peers, and the consultative polish you bring to customer and alliance partner interactions.Expectations
Proactive Customer Facing - You will interact with customers regularly, sometimes daily, other times weekly/bi-weekly. Common touch points occur when qualifying potential TSP opportunities, at project kickoff, throughout the engagement as progress is communicated, and at project close. In addition, you can expect to interact with a range of customer stakeholders, including engineers, technical project managers, and executives.
Reactive Customer Facing - You will be the escalation point for technical consultations, including ad-hoc interactions. In addition, you can expect to work closely with Sales Representatives, relationship managers, and technical resources assigned to the customer.
Onboarding/Training - The first several weeks of onboarding are dedicated to learning and will encompass learning materials/assignments, compliance training, and meetings with relevant individuals. Details of the timeline are shared closer to the start date. We onboard new hires remotely.Job Requirements
Required credentials upon hire (within 30 days):
- Google Professional Cloud Architect Certified
Three of the following within 180 days of hire:
- Google Professional Data Engineer Certified
- Google Professional Cloud Database Engineer
- Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer
- Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer
- Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- Google Cloud Certified Fellow
- Google Associate Cloud Engineer
- Google Cloud Digital Leader
- Capabilities, experience, and general knowledge in the following domains:
- Infrastructure Modernization: migrating n-tiered workloads from on-prem and other clouds to GCP with near-zero-downtime (includes a full spectrum of lift and shift to complete re-platforming scenarios) or building hybrid-cloud solutions based on Anthos and containerization technologies, such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Istio
- Application Development: building custom web and mobile applications on top of the GCP stack
- Data Engineering: data warehouse modernization (including technical architectures, star/snowflake schema designs, infrastructure components, ETL/ELT pipelines, and reporting/analytic tools), OLTP/OLAP data migrations, or backup, restore, and disaster recovery solutions
- Experience providing oversight and direction of cloud projects
- Experience across multiple cloud platforms: GCP, AWS, Azure
- Experience with automation technologies, including Terraform, Google Cloud Deployment Manager, AWS Cloud Formation, or Microsoft Azure Automation
- Experience working with engineering teams
- Experience working with sales teams
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Ability to communicate across business units and the ability to interface with and communicate complex technical concepts to a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Time management skills with the ability to manage multiple streams and lead less experienced engineers
- Experience as a technical consultant or another customer-facing technical role
- Experience managing teams of engineers
- Ability to lead an in-depth client meeting/workshop across a broad range of topics, including discovery, cloud compliance, and security
- Deep understanding of best practices, design patterns, reference, and compliance architectures with an uncanny ability to build and recommend these as needed
- Knowledge of industry trends, new technologies, and the ability to apply these to customer architectures to drive outcomes
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as lead a team to success
SADA stands for inclusion, fairness, and doing the right thing. From our very beginning, we've championed a diverse workplace where we support and learn from each other, amplifying the impact we make with our customers. We're proud that our teams are composed of contributors who represent a wide array of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our five core values are the foundation of everything we do:
Work with the Best
- Make Them Rave
- Be Data Driven
- Think One Step Ahead
- Drive Purposeful Impact
- Do The Right Thing
: SADA has been the largest Google Cloud partner in North America since 2016 and, for the sixth year in a row, has been named a Google Global Partner of the Year . This year, SADA was named a Google Cloud Global Partner of the year 2023. SADA has also been awarded Best Place to Work year after year by the Business Intelligence Group and Inc. Magazine, and was recognized as a Niche Player in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Public Cloud IT Transformation Services.Benefits
: Unlimited PTO, paid parental leave, competitive and attractive compensation, performance-based bonuses, paid holidays, generous medical, dental, vision plans, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K/RRSP with match, as well as Google-certified training programs and a professional development stipend.Business Performance:
SADA has been named to the INC 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies list for the last 10+ years in a row, garnering Honoree status. CRN has also named SADA on the Top 500 Global Solutions Providers list for the past 5 years. The overall culture continues to evolve with engineering at its core: 3200+ projects completed, 4000+ customers served, 10K+ workloads, and 30M+ users migrated to the cloud.
To request reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, contact email@example.com. SADA complies with federal and state/provincial disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and candidates with disabilities.