Are you a Network Analyst who enjoys long term contracts in meaningful environments? Our public sector client is looking for you to lead various projects involving the upgrade of network equipment in complex technical environments. Apply today!
- Perform site visits and assessments
- Create project documentation such as design documents, method of procurement, and as-built document.
- Coordinate with and support vendors with circuit replacements and decommissioning of legacy circuits
- Provide network implementation / production cutover services outside of normal business hours, as required
- 4+ years as a Network Engineer in enterprise environments
- Experience installing and configuring routers and switches
- Experience with core and edge networks
- Load-balancer (F5) configuration knowledge is an asset
- Firewall (Palo Alto and Fortinet) configuration knowledge is an asset
Hourly Rate: $65 -$75.
Know someone who’s great for this, or any of our open roles? Earn up to $4,000/year for each successful referral through Affinity Earn. You can also earn up to $50,000 for helping us find new clients. Learn about our referral program at https://affinity-group.ca/earn/ or browse our jobs & follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/affinity-staffing/jobs/
Affinity Group is a full-service Information Technology services and staffing company. We believe recruiting is about creating long term relationships that foster a mutually beneficial partnership - an affinity. Bringing a new style of recruiting founded on five core principles: Transparency – Flexibility – Efficiency – Agility – Inclusivity.
We teamed up with ClimatePartner on 2022 to offset our emissions and move toward being a more environmentally friendly company and we are proud to now be officially Carbon Neutral Certified.
For more information on Affinity, please visit www.affinity-group.ca
Job Number: 9437