EDGE10 Group is perfecting human performance. We provide the world’s leading health, performance and physical testing platform to organisations around the world, empowering them with actionable insights, leading to efficient, high-quality decision making.
As a leader in the market, we work with organisations across the medical and performance spectrums, from elite to grass root teams. In sport alone, we work with 1,000+ teams from the leading and most prestigious leagues around such as the MLB, NHL, EPL, and MLS.
The EDGE10 technology organization is growing rapidly and is looking for a Information Security Manager who is passionate about managing our Information Security Management System.
You want to help us realize and build on securing the next stage in our product and technology journey. You will need to have a strong security technical background and an understanding of ISO27001/002, SOC2 and HIPAA processes. You will have the ability to secure on-premises, SaaS and IaaS environments while allowing for rapid high-quality product development that will help enable EDGE10’s unique product innovation roadmap and its ambitious growth plans.
What you will do
- Working with our outsourced CISO, implement, support and evolve our cybersecurity program.
- Maintain and revise security policies that are inline with our ISMS.
- Ensure compliance with our ISO 27001 Information Security Management System in accordance with our policies.
- Act as liaison with our auditors for ISO 27001, SOC-2, HIPAA and other requirements as they arise.
- Be able to summarize and report on Information Security metrics.
- Work closely with software engineers, other technical staff and our clients to maintain security in our products.
- Nurture good working relationships across the engineering organization and with external partners
- Create easy to understand and use security documentation
- Stay current with the latest information security and cybersecurity laws, news, information, programs, and guidance.
- Maintain the corporate security awareness training program by providing orientation, educational programs, and on-going communication to the organization.
- Evangelize the importance of the information security program, strategies, controls, and procedures to fellow employees, business partners, and customers.
- Understand the need to work some evenings and weekends to reflect the nature of our industry and geo-dispersed team
You should have:
- Knowledge of ISO 27001, ISO 27002, SOC-2 Controls, HIPAA, GDPR (EU & UK) and United States information security and privacy laws.
- Experience working in an international organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, think rationally, and communicate effectively in stressful situations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead information security projects.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
We are committed to hiring the best candidates and reward accordingly.
- Excellent salary
- In addition to the baseline package, participation in the EDGE10 Group Performance Bonus Scheme (inc. Equity)
- Fast-paced work environment with creative freedom to implement your ideas
- Collaboration with recognized thought leaders making a real impact in this ever-evolving industry
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely
- Exciting working atmosphere in an ambitious, diverse, and agile team
- Personal development and training opportunities for realizing your career goals
- Internal knowledge sharing forums, best-practice sharing and continuous learning
We are looking for exceptional people. If you believe you can add value to the company and continue to drive it forward, apply now.
Get the word out!
Get a trackable link to share anywhere.
Get Job Link
Montreal, Quebec (Hybrid)
Development & Technology