At TD we're guided by our purpose is to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues, and share a set of values that shape our culture and guide our behavior. In exchange for how our colleagues show up to help TD succeed, we are committed to delivering a colleague experience grounded in Impact, Growth and a Culture of Care. No matter where you work across TD, we empower you to make an impact at work and in your community, explore and grow your career and be part of our caring and inclusive culture.Making Your Well-being a Priority
A supportive culture that promotes colleague well-being is core to who we are. At TD, we focus on total well-being with extensive programs to help colleagues assess, manage, and improve their well-being across four core pillars — physical, financial, social and mental/emotional. In addition, we champion a safe and inclusive work environment so colleagues feel a sense of belonging and feel supported in their personal and professional growth. Through our focus on well-being, we know that we can help our colleagues thrive, contribute to our culture of care, and support better business outcomes, because when colleagues feel their best, they're more likely to do their best.Our Total Rewards Package
Our Total Rewards package reflects the investment we make in our colleagues to help them, and their families achieve their well-being goals. Total Rewards at TD includes a base salary, variable compensation, and several other key plans such as health and well-being benefits including medical, dental, vision & mental health coverage, savings and retirement programs, paid time off, banking benefits and discounts, career development, and reward and recognition programs.How We Work
At TD, we believe in-person connections fuel collaboration and collective creativity. Our workplace experience empowers colleagues to do great work side-by-side at TD locations, while offering flexibility to work remotely where it makes sense for the work and team. Our teams work in one of three workplace models: Hybrid, Onsite and Primarily Remote. Wherever our colleagues are working, they’ll always have access to the TD community and experience our culture of care.Who We Are
TD is one of the world's leading global financial institutions and is the fifth largest bank in North America by branches. Every day, we deliver legendary customer experiences to over 27 million households and businesses in Canada, the United States and around the world. More than 95,000 TD colleagues bring their skills, talent, and creativity to the Bank, those we serve, and the economies we support. We are guided by our vision to Be the Better Bank and our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues.
TD is deeply committed to being a leader in customer experience, that is why we believe that all colleagues, no matter where they work, are customer facing. As we build our business and deliver on our strategy, we are innovating to enhance the customer experience and build capabilities to shape the future of banking. Whether you’ve got years of banking experience or are just starting your career in financial services, we can help you realize your potential. Through regular leadership and development conversations to mentorship and training programs, we’re here to support you towards your goals. As an organization, we keep growing – and so will you.
Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
The Cyber Protection Readiness and Assessment team is part of Operational Resilience within Enterprise Protect. Our team's mandate is to help advance TD's cyber security capability and provide insight into business and technology impacts of significant cyber attacks against TD's technology assets through quantifying the residual risk loss exposure, determine if very high rated assets should be considered a digital crown jewel, and conducting quarterly assessments with partners of our residual risk position against the Bank's top cyber threats.
TD Information Security covers the development and management of security strategies, policies and programs to assess, prioritize, and mitigate business risk with technology controls.
About This Role
The Information Security Specialist reports to the Senior Manager, Cyber Protection Readiness and Assessment and works with the Information Security Specialists to provide analysis support to the Cyber Scenario Analysis program and Cyber Threat Matrix assessment teams.
Here is your opportunity to make a real mark in the advancement of TD's cybersecurity capability to help identify areas of cybersecurity risk to advance the overall cyber resiliency of the Bank.
The successful applicant will be accountable for the development, conduct and output reports of cyber threat matrix and cyber scenario analysis results. The position requires attention to detail and an analytic mindset.
- Create, automate, and maintain detailed Cyber Threat Matrix reports/dashboards to identify potential gaps, track key performance and risk indicators;
- Review and analyze large amounts of data and draw appropriate/meaningful conclusions for the consumption of the Bank's senior management committees;
- Assist in the Cyber Threat Matrix aggregation and calculation process
- Support all CSA activities (e.g. scenario analysis workshops, scenario analysis report writing, manage program procedural documentation, etc.);
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency;
- Establish and maintain effective relationships across multiple business and technology partners, program and project managers;
- Assist in preparing briefing notes and presentations related to cyber scenario analysis activities for delivery to senior leadership and various risk and governance committees;
- Manage the CSA and CTM data and evidence gathering for audit/regulatory requirements;
- Keep current on emerging trends / developments and grow knowledge in cybersecurity;
- May assist other Operational Resilience teams to help support their Data & Analytics needs
What can you bring to TD?
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- High level of proficiency in Power Apps, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Access is critical
- Relevant experience in an Analytics and/or risk management role are definite assets;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal to communicate complex issues in easily understandable terms;
- Self-starter with a high initiative and the ability to learn and adapt quickly;
- Possess a good understanding of TD’s organizational structure, businesses and operational footprint globally; and
- Apply good judgment by understanding which issues to escalate, what to resolve independently, and provide suggestions for possible resolution.
- Relevant technical certification (e.g. CISSP, CRISC, CISA) is an asset, but not required.
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen – from the inside.
- Make your mark. Join a dynamic team. Explore new ideas. This is your opportunity to impact the future of banking technology in areas and ways you've never imagined (at a bank)! Visit techjobs.td.com to learn more.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment and interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At TD, we’re committed to fostering an environment where all colleagues are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work, experience equitable opportunities, and feel respected and supported. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and the communities in which we live and serve. Accommodation
Your accessibility is important to us. Please let us know if you’d like accommodations (including accessible meeting rooms, captioning for virtual interviews, etc.) to help us remove barriers so that you can participate throughout the interview process. How We're Helping Make an Impact in Communities
TD has a long-standing commitment to help drive progress towards a more inclusive and sustainable future. That’s why we launched the TD Ready Commitment in 2018, now a multi-year North American initiative. Under the TD Ready Commitment, we are targeting a total of $1 billion by 2030 in community giving four key, interconnected drivers of change: Financial Security, Vibrant Planet, Connected Communities, and Better Health. It’s our goal to help support change, nurture progress, and contribute to making the world a better, more inclusive place for our customers, colleagues, and communities.
We look forward to hearing from you!