Want to be a part of our team?
We are seeking a passionate Sr Client Manager to drive the strategic direction for NTT's largest and most committed clients and help translate their business vision into reality. The primary objective of the Client Manager is to take multiple account responsibility with the key focus on analyzing complex client situations and business requirements through awareness, empathy and asking the right questions to influence clients to use NTT's solutions through an understanding of client needs and articulation of associated value from a client perspective.
Please note critical skills of must have experience selling into Japanese multi-national environments.Working at NTT
In this role, you will:
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Own the sales strategy and process, work closely with some of our largest and most committed clients, support existing projects, and drive conversations focused on new products, services, and solution offerings.
- This person will work with OEM partners such as Cisco, selling enterprise level solutions and services. Imperative to have strong Cisco relationships.
- Manage and nurture relationships to drive expansion and renewals across all NTT solutions and services. You will be given a sales quota and a competitive commission structure.
- Be responsible for client solution penetration and education, account monitoring, portfolio reporting and issue resolution.
- Proactively engage and collaborate with NTT’s specialist sales teams from various go-to-market practices, as well as the client services and service delivery teams, to see opportunities through to closure.
- Create comprehensive client business plans and help negotiate and construct complex, multi-year deals to ensure win/win solutions for both the client and NTT.
- Develop and implement opportunity plans, ensuring regular check-ins with the primary point of contact and buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Participate in organization-wide opportunity and deal review boards, ensuring your sales data is up to date to inform sales-related insights and analytics.
- Share your learnings, client and industry knowledge with the team and coach others where relevant.
- They take ownership of a range of larger and more strategic clients within the domestic, mid-market or international market segments, by passionately advocating the client requirement, whilst keeping sight of the need to increase revenue and improve margins for NTT. Ideally, Client Managers are vertically structured, and their portfolio of accounts are in one or adjacent verticals.
- These employees use their engagement skills to establish their account strategy with key stakeholders (focus of power, focus of receptivity, focus of dissatisfaction) in the specific account. They build enduring relationships and display an understanding of the client industry, business environment and strategy to identify current and future opportunities for NTT.
- They drive passionately for client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the clients’ buying process, by taking ownership for the commercial agreement for each client. They aim to realize revenue and margin targets and exploit opportunities, whilst displaying notable client service orientation.
- They can generate demand by assisting clients to identify current needs (turning clients’ implied needs into explicit needs), and then effectively articulate how NTT can add value through our services and solutions. They leverage their relationship skills and knowledge of the client environment to assist and influence the client at every stage of the buying criteria, and to position NTT favorably compared to competitors. They can influence and work closely with vendors, partners, and internal employees to achieve the required results.
- The Client Manager approaches the management of his/her account in a systematic way by identifying the strategy they will use to develop and grow the account profitably.
- They do a vulnerability analysis of NTT's position in comparison to that of competitors and vendors, to ensure the client’s requirement is at the heart of our proposed solution. They understand the competitive environment and can effectively pursue and select specific deals that will have a profitable result for NTT, by displaying knowledge of how the client’s opportunities align with NTT's strengths, the urgency drivers for the client and the client’s current relationship with NTT.
- They use NTT's sales tools (e.g., Salesforce.com) and methodology to effectively manage their accounts, opportunities, pipelines and forecast.
- Client Managers enable the development and implementation of integrated corporate governance and compliance frameworks in area of functional specialization. They assess, surface, and mitigate buyer centric risks that could prove detrimental to the buyer’s credibility or could derail an initiative altogether.
- These individuals positively influence and enable financial control, governance, and compliance throughout area of specialization to prevent and reduce financial costs. Client Managers drive cost, pricing, and profitability effectiveness to create and sustain stakeholder value creation in area of specialization.
- They aim to realize revenue and margin targets and to maximize sales opportunities through connecting client needs with NTT's offerings and solutions. They are responsible for identifying who in NTT holds holistic ICT budget authority and actively pursue opportunities to obtain access to the budget.
- As corporate citizens, Client Managers can work effectively in teams and manage their assigned work processes. They contribute ideas to the improvement of internal processes and continuously improve their own competence levels by displaying a learning orientation.
This role is perfect for you if you:
- 5+ years in Enterprise Sales with experience hunting new logos, managing current customers, and account expansion.
- Proven experience selling into Japanese Multi-National environments.
- Proven performance record will need to show details for past 5 years.
- Have an impressive track record of selling System Integration products, services, working with OEM partners and managing enterprise accounts.
- Strong forecasting capabilities, able to manage the sales cycle, and accurately manage opportunities to closure.
- Experience and knowledge selling Cisco products and services.
- Experience selling technology solutions such as Enterprise Licensing Agreements, System Integration Services, Enterprise Networking, Cloud Infrastructure and Communications, Global Networks, Security, Global Data Centers, Communication Lifecycle Management, R&D, Innovation, Mobility, Cybersecurity, etc..
- Have demonstrated experience managing large, multi-year profitable contracts.
- Are skilled at consultative selling with a business outcome-led approach.
- Enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams, including senior technical specialists and other internal stakeholders.
- Are proactive and thrive on solving problems to deliver the best solutions for clients.
- Have the desire to learn and continually seek ways to improve services delivered to our clients.
- Have a solid understanding of how to analyze client financials.
- Nice to have: Bilingual in Japanese
This is a home office-based position, with travel for company/sales meetings. Responsibilities may require evening work in response to working with Asia and European coworkers and supporting the Global Sales Team.
Target Base Salary: $120,000-$150,000K plus variable commissions
NTT intends to offer a base pay within this range dependent upon factors such as experience and job-related requirements.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards offerings that NTT provides to employees. We also provide benefits offerings to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental life insurance, spouse and child life insurance, STD, LTD, Flex Spending Accounts and the Company's 401(k) retirement plan.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.Equal Opportunity Employer
NTT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category