We’re looking for a Sr. Software Quality Architect for an onsite role in Columbia, SC. If you’re looking for a new opportunity, apply today!
- Perform enterprise software testing, with the ability to define processes, select appropriate tools, and drive continuous improvement in QA practices
- Define, measure, and improve software quality throughout the software development lifecycle, with a focus on mission-critical software
- Lead and mentor a small team of QA engineers, driving their professional growth, fostering a culture of quality, and increasing internal efficiency
- Leverage strong technical background to understand the software lifecycle and apply your expertise to develop, refine, and implement QA processes
- Collaborate with various teams, including software development, support, and professional services, to understand customer use cases and improve testing strategies
- Demonstrate proficiency in modern QA tools, particularly those facilitating automated regression testing, and implement these tools and associated processes effectively
- Apply Agile methodologies to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of QA processes
- Define criteria for software products to transition from engineering to QA and from QA to the field
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a senior software quality architect or a similar hands-on QA role in mission-critical software environments
- Strong background in software development with a passion for QA
- In-depth knowledge of QA methodologies, processes, and best practices
- Extensive experience in small team leadership, process development, and process improvement
- Excellent understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field
Location: Columbia, SC.
This job is primarily an onsite role. You will be required to work at an onsite location. This position may allow up to 40% remote work.
23-00539, Sr. Software Quality Architect