Senior Software Engineer
Software Engineering | College Park, MD | Full TimeAbout Us: Innovating to solve real-world problems
We enhances the ability of federal government customers to preserve national security, deliver justice and serve the public with advanced technologies and quality analysis. We work closely with agencies and industry to overcome technical and cultural hurdles to innovation, empowering them with the latest end-to-end cloud infrastructure, big data and cyber capabilities. Our expertise in cross-domain and boundary solutions, network analytics, DevOps and low-to-high development is unique in our industry. We develop and deliver innovative products and applications that are deployed in highly sensitive customer environments and have broad applications for federal missions.
On joining our team, you’ll be working to solve real-world problems on missions that matter with people who share your passions and encourage your ambition. It’s vital to us that we hire committed people who are great at what they do. We return that commitment by empowering them with the autonomy, the support and the tools they need to fulfill their true potential.A day in the life (just a few of the things you may do on any given day):
As The Senior Software Engineer, You Will
What we are expecting from you (i.e. the qualifications you must have):
- Automation for end-user Virtual Machine provisioning/de-provisioning (VMWare and Amazon AWS platforms)
- Automation for Active Directory security group manipulation
- Continually looking for ways to leverage our automation software suite to add enhancements to the end users.
- Backend business logic for interaction with various 3rd party products
- Automated cloud and network provisioning
- Special data tracking and dissemination tool development
- Automated auditing and reporting
- Integration with JIRA Service Desk, Agile and Confluence products
What we are desiring from you (i.e. the nice-to-have qualifications):
- Active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance
- 12 years’ experience in software development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT-related field
- MVC Web Development
- Preferred: C# and Java
- Powershell Scripting
- SQL Database experience
What we will provide in return: Excellent compensation and amazing benefits
- Experience with Visual Studio with TFS
- ASP.NET framework
- Understanding of virtualization (e.g. VMWare, OpenStack, Amazon AWS)
- Fundamentals of Active Directory and networking
- Strong familiarity with Linux and Windows
We provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, age, disability or handicap, sex, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Multiple health insurance options which include a PPO plan with ZERO deductibles and an HSA plan.
- 401k Immediate Vesting. Company matches 100% of the first 3% contributed and 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Fully paid long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- Generous paid time off.
- Flexible work schedules with the ability to bank extra hours for additional time off.
- Government shutdown protection where employees don't have to use leave for up to 3 days out of the year for inclement weather or budget issues.
- Employee centric culture and a belief that we should empower those who are good at what they do and then give them the tools they need to achieve success and grow their career.
- A commitment to learning and growth and easy ways to achieve both including a training budget, education assistance, mentorship programs and collaborative learning sessions.
- A collaborative environment that fosters communication and an open-door policy.