We are Systematix and we are currently looking for a Service Management (ITSM) Lead and Process Specialist with experience working with cyber security teams, to aid with our client’s new initiatives. This role is 100% remote to be performed anywhere in North America, Eastern time zone.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is activating a new service provider relationship and implementing new IT service management (ITSM) processes and metrics and could use a Service Management Lead.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Applying base ITIL and ITSM process understanding to service request management, incident management, and operations monitoring.
- Assist with defining, implementing, or continuously improving ITSM processes
- Leading the collection, and or computation of, metrics; performing metrics quality assurance; developing and redacting metrics reports of professional and presentable quality.
- Coordinating and leading weekly performance status calls and metrics reviews.
- Assist with defining, implementing, or continuously improving supplier governance processes such as:
- Personnel onboard and offboard.
- Personnel periodic access validation.
- Daily operations monitoring performance and shift log quality assurance audit / validation.
ABOUT THE REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5+ years of experience with ITSM processes
- Experience with Ticket workflow / queue management; Ticket routing accuracy and optimization; SLA and ticket age monitoring.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel to perform basic calculations such totals and averages; capable of presenting data in bar, pie, trendline, and other basic views.
- Proficient in using Microsoft PowerPoint to present data analysis.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
- Knowledge of security technologies and trends
- Must have a technical background and the able to interface with facilities vendors
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a 6-month contract, with a strong intent to extend, 100% remote to be performed remotely in the eastern time zone with an intent to extend services.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us or submit your resume. Or, if you know someone who meets these qualifications, please forward this assignment.
Systematix is a Global Consulting and Resourcing firm head quartered in Canada with offices across North America and the United Kingdom. We provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to a diverse client base that includes all levels of Government and all Private Industry sectors.
Systematix is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At Systematix, we don’t just accept difference, we thrive on it and believe that diverse cultures, perspectives, and experiences enhance our workforce and bring value to our community. Systematix Technology Consultants Inc has adopted the Employment Equity Policy to promote the full participation and advancement of members of the designated groups (women, indigenous peoples, members of visible minority groups, and persons with disabilities) under the Canadian Human Rights Act and Employment Equity Act in the Systematix Technology Consultants Inc workforce.