As a Senior security Analyst, you will be responsible to monitor, detect and respond to security incidents, breaches, indicators of compromise, etc., in regard to GEM data, networks, devices, cloud platforms, and business systems across the organization. The primary role of the Senior Security Analyst is to monitor and safeguard the company's digital assets, by actively reviewing threat intelligence, proactive threat hunting, detection engineering and incident response to ensure the organizations assets are properly protected or that immediate response is in place for all in scope assets which have been, or currently are in the process of being attacked and/or compromised. What does your typical day look like?
What skills and training do you need?
- Analyze and report on internal and external threat intelligence.
- Conduct active threat hunting to determine if there are ongoing attacks, indicators of compromise, insider threats, etc. across the organization.
- Provide effective detection engineering (configuration and testing of alerts, SIEM rules review, SOAR/Automated response, etc.)
- Support Red Team efforts when performing internal and external security pentesting to ensure we have visibility on these attacks .
- Participate in incident response meetings in collaboration with various teams (such as Legal, GTS, departmental leadership).
We offer you
- Undergraduate degree in information systems, or computer science.
- Seven years of experience working with technical security.
- Deep-seated experience with desktop and server operating systems.
- Sound knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, networking, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, vulnerability scanners, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English. Additional language is an asset.
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Three weeks of vacation;
- An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
- A flexible and supportive work environment;
- A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate in fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.