Client: Big 4 US Bank
Job Title: Cash & Trade (Security) Analyst
Duration: Long Term Contract / Right to hire
Location: Jersey City, NJ (Hybrid)
Primary responsibility is to administer a portfolio of deals in our roles as Escrow Agent, Collateral Agent, Paying Agent, Calculation Agent and Trustee. Candidate will learn specifics about deal types including Escrow, Tender and Exchange Offers, Project Finance, Structured Finance, and associated debt instruments involving commercial paper, medium term notes and Long term debt.
On a daily basis, this position will:
• Interact with the front office to discuss and update deal requirements
• Rate Resets,
• FX transactions
• Debt Service Notification to client
• Payment of Interest and Principal to Bondholders
• Notifications to DTC – includes rates, calls etc
• Work with DTC daily to resolve rate discrepancies
• Ensure concentration accounts maintain zero balances
• Process return wires within 2 business days
• Process mailings as directed by the Front Office
• Perform monthly/quarterly self-tests
• Respond to Customer Service Inquiries
• Stop and replace / void checks
• Perform account maintenance on GDM (e.g. tax forms, addresses, B & C notices, etc)
• Perform MIS reporting
• Review and load Special Payment Certificate files
• Process Special Payment LT presentations
• Any other duties assigned by Section Manager
• Sufficient Product Knowledge and Technical Expertise understanding in at least one of the following : Securities Settlements, Issuer Services, Asset Servicing, Agency Lending, and Cash Management. Experience within a custody or Issuer Services operation.
• Exposure to DTC, FRB, ICSD’s,
• Knowledge of/familiarity with DTC/Euroclear is a plus.
• Ability to interact with varying levels within the business and product teams will also be necessary.
• Quick learner
• Well organized
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
• Proficient in MSWord and Excel.
• Strong written and oral communication skills and the
• Attention to detail will be essential to ensure processing occurs as defined by the agreements and processing meets client expectations
• Bachelor’s degree or years equivalent to work experience
• 5 years’ experience in Securities industry or Financial experience or equivalent
The incumbent must be a dynamic and resourceful individual; self-motivated; and have an active approach to problem solving. Must be flexible and possess the ability to successfully react to workload changes
“Mindlance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of – Minority/Gender/Disability/Religion/LGBTQI/Age/Veterans.”