We are seeking a Security Analyst to work within our Cybersecurity Team. Role is designed as entry to intermediate level with growth opportunities to learn and get hands on with cybersecurity products and technology. Role will be expected to participate in security team meetings, prepare technical documents, support cybersecurity initiatives and projects. Provide support and updates various security processes, and troubleshoot related issues. Perform other duties as assigned.
**Roles and Responsibilities**
- Analyze security issues and use security tools such as vulnerability management, EDR agents and/or firewalls to increase the security of the company's assets and data.
- Identify opportunities for improved operational efficiencies through the development of new system and process enhancements or functionality
- Troubleshoot access issues
- Change management - Document and track changes according to company policies
- The ability to work autonomously, or within the larger security team depending on assignment/requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in Information Technology, Cyber Security, Computer Science, enrolled in a related educational program or at least 1 year work experience in IT or other technical field.
- Attention to detail and the ability to “think forward,”. Strong problem-solving skills and eager to learn new technologies.
- Process oriented – able to complete tasks following defined frameworks
- IT certifications such as Security+, Network+, CAPM, ITF+, or ITIL Foundations valued but not required.
- Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT)** is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
**We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.**
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.