Cyber Security Analyst
Founded in 1991, American Consumer Credit Counseling (ACCC) is a non-profit leader in consumer credit counseling services. We are dedicated to making a difference in helping individuals control their financial future. As the ACCC Cyber Security Analyst, you will be responsible for leading the privacy initiatives and ensuring the responsibility of the organization’s sensitive information and infrastructure. The ideal candidate for this role will have strong knowledge of cybersecurity principles, best practices and industry standards.
About This Role
· Actively monitor security systems, network traffic, and logs to identify and assess potential security threats and vulnerabilities. Develop and execute incident response plans in the event of security breaches.
· Maintain detailed records of security incidents and investigations. Generate reports for management and regulatory compliance as required.
· Assist in the development and implementation of security policies, procedures and best practices to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
What You Will Bring
· Able to interpret data and trends and diagnose problems.
· Strong, oral, written and time management skills. Must be detail oriented.
· Preference will be given to applicants with the CISCO suite of security tools and tenable platform monitoring.
At this time, ACCC will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for the position.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity or a related field preferred; Security certifications of high relevance including CompTIA Security +, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or related field can supplement educational requirements on a case-by-case basis.