Senior Network Engineer:
We at Advent Infotech are looking for IT professionals to work with us on innovative projects of the best IT companies.
If you have the passion, we’ll take care of the rest. Work for projects that are sure to take your career graph to the next level.
Advent Infotech - Recruiting Top IT Professionals for cutting edge projects in USA for more than seven years
- Creates the design and processes of the security architecture
- Executes key tasks to assist with the strategic plan; develops and executes strategic tasks to fulfill the information security program requirements
- Tests, recommends, and implements solutions to assist the IT infrastructure
- Manages, administrates, and supports all infrastructure systems
- Serves as a top tier escalation point for Service Desk requests
- Manages LAN/WAN infrastructure (Layer 1,2,&3)
- Monitors and tests performance of systems and provides performance reports and stats
- A degree in computer science, information technology, or a related subject is preferred
- 6+ years of relevant experience: Installing, configuring, and maintaining routers, firewalls, switches, and various server systems
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy management with diverse skills in advanced security solutions such as NAC, PAM, IAM, IPS/IDS, Micro segmentation.
- Experience in; Advanced NGFW Firewall, IPS/IDS, Security Architecture Design, AV, EDR/Advanced Endpoint, SEIM/Security Analysis, Security Operations, Email Security, VPN, Encryption, MFA, IAM, LAN/WAN, Route/Switch, Virtualization, DLP, Windows, Incident Response, Regulatory Compliance
What we expect from you ?
- Masters or Bachelor in CIS/ Engineering / Science / Mathematics / Statistics/ Design …etc
- Good to have CCNA, CCNP or any other Network releated Certificate
- Ability to work independently
- Competitive Salary