IT Security Analyst 4Job Duration:
08+ Months with the possibility of an extensionJob Location:
North Chesterfield, VAJob Summary
The client is looking for an IT Security Analyst with 10+ years of experience in the field or related area to assist with the completion of risk assessments, system security plans, and business impact analyses. The successful candidate will work with the agency Information Security Officer to establish a risk assessment program including related processes, procedures, and documentation.Roles & Responsibility
Completion of risk assessments, system security plans, and business impact analyses. Creation of policies and procedures surrounding the risk assessment processes.Required Skills
- Experience completing Business Impact Analyses, Risk Assessments, and system security plans.
- Strong experience with and knowledge of information systems security principles.
- Extensive experience applying Commonwealth of Virginia information security standards such as SEC 501, SEC 525, SEC 520 and SEC 530 (Strongly Preferred).
- Experience developing organizational-level programs, policies, and procedures.
- Strong experience leading the business and IT resources through the discovery and documentation of risks, controls, and business impacts.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for collaborating with system owners, data owners, system administrators, and other stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the demonstrated ability to simplify and briefly, succinctly communicate complex issues to multiple audiences.
- Ability to lead others to implement new approaches, systems, structures, and methods.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others, both within VSP and externally
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including active listening skills, as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations, complex concepts, and details.
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work independently.
- Fluency in configuration management tools such as Archer and Microsoft Office (Preferred).
- Must submit to and pass VSP background check.
- Respondents should be prepared for in-person work for this position.