SRG Security Resource Group Inc is a physical and cyber security company based in Regina, Saskatchewan, dedicated to securing people, assets, and information using innovative and cost-effective solutions. Our team of experts delivers comprehensive cyber security services to clients in a variety of industries, including healthcare, finance, education, and government.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Senior Security Architect. The Senior Security Architect will be responsible for designing and implementing security solutions to protect our clients' information, networks, applications, and systems. The Senior Security Architect will also be responsible for monitoring and assessing security risks and providing strategic guidance to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations. May include the following responsibilities:
- Identify cyber security risks and evaluate cyber security policy, processes, and procedures.
· Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.
- Identify vulnerabilities or weaknesses in systems and/or processes.
- Recommend controls (preventative, detective and responsive) to address weaknesses that align to the cyber security standards.
- Work with the business units to develop a strategy and action plan to ensure they are set up for success for the operationalization of new cyber security capabilities.
- Security Architecture Design, Network Security, and Information Security skills
- Cybersecurity and Application Security skills
- Experience in implementing security solutions
- Experience in assessing and managing security risks
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, or related field
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CCSP, or GIAC are preferred