¡The chance to
take the big leap in your professional career is here!
Conquering new horizons and balance between a successful career and family life
Who is our client a
nd your future employer?
This company owns and operates one of the largest integrated oil refinery and petrochemicals complex in the world, based in Rabigh, Saudi Arabia.
Using crude oil, ethane and butene as feedstocks, our client produces Polymers, Monomers and Refined Products. It hosts one of the world’s largest high olefins fluid catalytic cracker (HOFCC) units and a world-scale ethane cracker to produce and market more than 2.4 millions of MT per year of ethylene and propylene derivative products and 18 millions MT per year of crude oil distillated products.
While being so highly committed to the nation´s economic and technological growth, they need to have the best multicultural talent in order to reach their objectives and give them the chance to develop professionally and personally across new frontiers.
¡And you can be one of the selected profiles!
The job opportunity you have long waited for. LHR Global recruit people around the world to work in Saudi Arabia.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Head, Cyber Security Operations Center who lead a 24x7 team of security experts in day-to-day SOC operations. Oversee technical delivery, assessing and continually improving output and ensuring processes are developed and adhered to in order to drive operational excellence. Provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities. Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the SOC infrastructure and systems. Develop and mentor staff through open communication, training and development opportunities, and performance management processes. Build and develop the SOC processes, policies, procedures. Ensure security detection, response, and recovery procedures are up-to-date, maintained and followed
LHR Americas will go with you at every stage of the process
- Education/Certifications (specific educational qualifications, degree, certification required for this role)
- Bachelor Degree in IT major, Computer Science. Computer Engineer.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Certified Information Security Manager – CISM.
- Certification in Incident Handling (GCIH, GMON …etc)
- Specific knowledge & business understanding
- Knowledge of systems and network components, their operation and appropriate security controls and methods and understanding of risk assessment, mitigation and management methods.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity related threats and vulnerabilities and knowledge of the likely operational impact on an organization of cybersecurity breaches.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity authentication, authorization and access control methods and business practices within organizations.
- Knowledge and experience of Information or Cyber Security Operations, Incident Response and Investigations
- Knowledge of current and emerging technologies and tactics used within aSOC and how they can be applied to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Knowledge of who is developing the organization’s strategies, policies and plans are, along with their contact details and their expectations.
- Knowledge of national and organizational document and information classification and marking standards, policies and procedures.
- Competencies/Skills (Five key competencies from PRC behavioral and leadership competencies)
- Skill in effective communicating with all levels of staff.
- Skill in applying cybersecurity and privacy principles to organizational requirements.
- Achievement orientation
- Communicating with impact
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage security Operations Center (SOC) team and coordinate with relevant organizations and parties to ensure monitoring compliance and smooth incident response.
- Lead staff to proactively identify, prevent and respond to security incidents.
- Measures SOC performance metrics and communicates the value of security Operations to business leaders
- Coordinate internal and external training and exercises to ensure SOC team proficiency.
- Monitor the SOC related systems to ensure the highest level of performance.- Manage Schedules of Team to ensure coverage
- Analyze security indicators of compromise, analyze alert data, and take appropriate incident response actions
- Create, design, and implement improvements to the security operations program Work with security engineering, infrastructure security, and security architecture to operationalize newly installed security tools
- Maintain an understanding of the current vulnerabilities, response, and mitigation strategies used in security operations- Maintain and deploy security sensors and tools relevant to job
- Lead the threat response and Management of security incidents
- Coordinate, follow up and escalate complex or major incidents with SOC team.
- Manage team efforts to monitor for security events and provide first and final escalation analysis
- Collaborate with technical security assessment (intrusion testing) and cyber threat intelligence teams to validate security events and perform advanced analysis.
- Summarize events/incidents effectively to different audience, including management and technical staff.
- Conduct after-action reviews to identify lessons learned and best practices.
- Establish objectives and plans for the team’s operations.
- Develop SOC related security policies and procedures (Run Book, Incident Management Plans, etc.).
- Document, develop and improve the operational guidelines.
- Develop, Produce and review KPIs to monitor SOC operations effectiveness and efficiency.
- Play a significant role in long-term SOC strategy and planning, including initiatives geared toward Petro Rabigh’s operational excellence.
- Develop, support, and conduct in-house training sessions, individualized if needed, for Security Operations staff, to ensure appropriate development of skills and continued innovation as well a facilitating incident management team exercises and events
- Lead Petro Rabigh SOC security workshops with relevant organziations and units during on-boarding sessions.
- Assist with the development of project scopes and objectives
- Collaborate closely during new projects with the security architects and security specialists in the technical delivery in order to setup security recommendations and have them implemented.
- Runs compliance reports and supports the audit process.
- Play an active role initiating and supporting continuous process and operational improvements
- Lead staff in proactive change management for defensive controls and maintaining an effective defense for Petro Rabigh clients over time.
- Coach and mentor the team.
- Work closely with Management to address security expectations of Petro Rabigh
- Other duties as assigned
Rewards & Benefits Overview
Our client offers excellent compensation and industry-leading benefits and other programs designed to meet the diverse needs of their employees and their families.
Salary - Commensurate With Experience And Individual Qualifications.
Salary packages can include expatriate premiums & supplemental benefits plans
Housing: housing allowance
Healthcare: Access to top-notch healthcare is an important part of working as an expatriate for our client.
Dependent Education: High School allowance
Annual vacation: 22 days of vacation leave per year. In addition to annual vacations days, employees also receive 11 paid company holidays each year.
Repatriation allowance: Annually round trip to your home country.
THE STAGES OF THIS PROCESS ARE:
A member of our recruitment team will evaluate that your resume matches the client's job description requirement.
Use the job description requirements to highlight your relevant experience and skills.
Be specific and describe the significance of your work, keyword alignment is important. Emphasize the impact of the work you've contributed to HR areas and tasks. Use your professional profile/resume to focus on major accomplishments and qualifications that match the job.
If your resume evaluation is suitable for this position, the recruitment team will invite you to a preliminary phone/video interview in 2-3 days.
If your resume evaluation is not suitable, you will be receiving an e-mail notification in 2-3 days.
2.1 LHR Americas preliminary phone/video interview: A member of the Talent Acquisition team from LHR Americas will first schedule a call with you to discuss the details of the position, your interests, and qualifications. Furthermore, your English level will be evaluated at this stage, ONLY native or advanced speakers will approve this evaluation.
If this preliminary phone/video interview is successful, your resume will be submitted to our client.
If your preliminary phone/video interview is not successful our Talent Acquisition consultant will inform you.
2.2 Client phone/video interview: This interview will happen only if your resume is approved by our client, we cannot guarantee the time our Client will take to approve your resume, but it should take less than a week.
If your resume is approved a member of the Talent Acquisition Team from our client will schedule a call with you to evaluate your qualifications.
The client interview contains technical questions that help assess your familiarity with problem-solving in your given field and may include a behavioral evaluation. Be prepared to explain how you approach problems and produce solutions.
If your phone interview is successful, the hiring team will further evaluate your resume, and they will invite you to a video interview when hiring managers are available.
If your resume is not approved, LHR Americas will inform you.
2.3 Video interviews with hiring managers: which may also contain technical questions that help us assess your familiarity with problem-solving in your given field.
A successful interview may result in a conditional offer of employment.
Conditions for employment include but are not limited to: medical examinations, and permission to secure a visa to work and reside in-country.
After your offer is accepted and all conditions for employment are met, you will be assigned a relocation advisor from LHR Americas. This advisor is your go-to resource for the transition, providing helpful advice on everything from when to give notice to your current employer to visa services.