Mid-Tier Security Analyst
Who We Are
: Founded in 2007, SimIS Inc. is an innovative information technology solution Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) that models future environments, requirements, and capabilities, and then secures the enterprise from internal and external threats compliant with Federal, State, and industry standard governance to ensure client mission success. Our performance standard is “excellence,” with an outcomes-based, quality focus in our services and products, guided by our core values of honesty (in word and deed), relationships (confidence and trust with clients and partners), teamwork (shared goals, mission, and purpose), loyalty (allegiance to our client and team), and importance of others (work and win as a team).
Mid-Tier Security Analyst
Support the Senior Security Advisor of the Test Resource Management Center as the Security Analyst that assists in the operations and administration of the foreign visitors and travel program, insider threat program, counter-intelligence program, anti-terrorism and force protection program, and continuity of operations program.
Department of Defense Marks Center Facility, Alexandria, VA
- Over 4-years’ experience implementing the DOD foreign travel program, insider threat program, counterintelligence, antiterrorism, and force protection security operations within DoD.
- Analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of programs and their ability to meet DoD goals and objectives.
- Researching and preparing draft and/or finished presentations to leadership and customers.
- Performing research and analysis to enhance the development of products and services.
- Conducting inquiries into suspected insider threat activity, reviewing user activity, and analyzing anomalous behavior.
- Identifying and addressing critical information gaps and reporting findings to senior management
- Planning, preparing, executing, and closing out Joint Tests and Quick Reaction Tests primarily supporting Combatant Command capability requirements.
- Assisting in gathering, identifying, receiving, examining, and integrating data on incidents from various sources following established guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Assisting in preparing responses to queries, reports, justifications, and background papers.
- Working successfully in a collaborative, multi-Service and Agency environment.
Special Skills/Knowledge/Training Required/Desired:
- Expert knowledge analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of security operations in meeting established goals and objectives.
- Expert knowledge conducting analysis, developing reports, and providing assessments of known threats and vulnerabilities.
- Expert knowledge in planning, organizing, developing, coordinating, and representing the organization in briefings with internal and external senior stakeholders to inform them of the progress of initiatives.
- Expert knowledge in MS Office Suite applications.
possess an active DOD Secret security clearance.
: Associate degree minimum, BS/BA degree preferred.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short Term Disability (SimIS provides Short-Term Disability benefits at no cost to you)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 11 Holidays each year
- SimIS, Inc. is an AA / EOE / M / F / Disability / VET / Drug Free Employer
** The job description and experience listed are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities and skills required. Company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove responsibilities and assign other duties as necessary.**
Powered by JazzHR