Location Address: Hybrid (required to go into office on an adhoc basis for meetings) – 888 Birchmount Road 6th Floor
Contract Duration: 12 months- extend for an additional 7 months.
Story Behind the Need:
The Global Identity & Access Management (GIAM) organization is responsible for the execution and governance of established security controls pertaining to identity and access management. This includes the centralized periodic certification of user identities, the user accounts linked to those identities, management of privileged access, authentication & authorization, as well as the selection and integration of identity management tools. As an Information Security Advisor within the Enterprise Access Governance Team, you would be responsible for supporting the achievement of the Bank’s information security objectives of integrity, confidentiality/privacy and continuity by ensuring Logical Access is effectively governed for the Enterprise. You will provide oversight for access management through various controls (certifications, toxic combinations, SoD, etc.) across applications and platforms.
Candidate Value Proposition:
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in many different initiatives to further build the Bank’s IAM capabilities while being able to improve processes as you see required. This individual will be gain valuable experience in being part of a great dynamic team that ensures that Logical access is effectively governed for the Enterprise. You will gain knowledge and enhance your leadership skills by collaborating with a strong senior leadership team at GIAM.
Typical Day in Role:
• Run the directives & standards function that defines and drives adoption of IAM directives, standards, frameworks and guidelines
• Run the monitoring & reporting function that defines and KPIs/KRIs, monitors compliance and manages exceptions
• Run the Operational Processes and Procedures Maintenance function that defines and maintains operations processes
• Analyze data and access processes and procedures to deliver recommendations for greater efficiency by building process(es) to reduce operational risks.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 8+ years of Identity Access Management (IAM) experience.
2. Information Security background including an understanding of the security best practices, standards, methodologies, and KPIs.
3. 2+ years of hands-on experience with SailPoint.
4. Solid understanding of Access Controls – (e.g. life cycle management of certifications; Role Based Access Control, SODs, etc. )
5. Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Suite Skills such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills (e.g. in Excel: Pivot tables, VLook up).
• Good understanding of various tools/platforms (i.e: SailPoint, Active Directory, Centrify, Google Cloud Platform, CyberArk,).
• Technical designation is considered an asset (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CISSP).
• Fluency in Spanish is considered an asset.
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills to be able to work well with technical peers and business stakeholders at different levels within the organization.
• Strong decision making, forward thinking and creative problem-solving skills to anticipate and respond quickly to technological/market influences.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
Best vs. Average Candidate:
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple intake channels efficiently.
• Competent to work on complex projects independently.
• Team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
• Quick learner.
• Post-secondary degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related IT field is an asset.
Candidate Review & Selection
• One round MS Teams video – Panel (30 minutes)
o Introductions, review resume, scenario-based questions.
o Technical team member will assess knowledge on SailPoint.