ADGA is hiring cybersecurity specialists (i.e. Threat and Risk Assessment Certification and Accreditation (TRA and C&A) Analysts, Security Assessment and Authorisation (SA&A), and IT Security Analysts) to develop and support multiple large-scale cybersecurity programs.
We are looking for Cybersecurity specialists with experience performing tasks that include, but not limited to, the following:
- Reviewing, analyzing and developing IT Security policies, processes, products, safeguards, best practices and risk mitigation strategies;
- Identifying threats and vulnerabilities to operating systems, applications and architectures;
- Experience applying NIST/ITSG-33 standards;
- Experience moving from a lab environment to a production environment;
- Developing IT security documents including data security analysis reports, Concepts of Operations, Statements of Sensitivity, Threat Assessments, Privacy Impact Assessments, Vulnerability and Risk Assessments;
- Developing and applying Security Certification and Accreditation Plans, and/or Security Assessment and Authorisation plans;
- Developing and delivering training materials relevant to IT Security and/or cybersecurity;
- Working with native security tools, resources, developers, and technical experts;
- Performing gap analysis to identify security gaps, and working with different teams in organizations to resolve the gaps;
- Working with developers, architects, developers and risk managers on diagnosing, analyzing, documenting, and developing product protocols to ensure security elements meet the Government of Canada security standards;
- Contributing to the evaluations, recommendations and implementations of cybersecurity controls;
- Preparing security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Degree or Diploma from a recognized college or university.
- Cybersecurity certifications (i.e., Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), etc.)
- 10+ years working as a cybersecurity specialist completing tasks like those listed in the job description; and
- A strong understanding of business/technology risk, thought leadership in designing and executing cloud/technology controls that mitigate those risks, and the ability to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and potential cyber threats.
ADGA commits to putting diversity into action to build a stronger, more representative team and help our customers and communities thrive. We are a proudly Canadian company, striving to further diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and provide every individual with the opportunities and resources to help them reach their full potential.
Since being acquired by Commissionaires Ottawa, ADGA has adopted the social mandate of Commissionaires to create meaningful employment opportunities and generate financial resources for veterans of the CAF, RCMP, their families, and fellow citizens who share a passion to contribute to the security and well-being of Canadians.
ADGA s'engage à mettre la diversité en action pour bâtir une équipe plus forte et plus représentative et aider nos clients et nos communautés à prospérer. Nous sommes une entreprise fièrement canadienne. Nous nous engageons pour promouvoir la diversité, l'équité et l'inclusion dans le milieu de travail et d'offrir à chaque personne les possibilités et les ressources qui lui permettront de réaliser son plein potentiel.
Depuis son acquisition par Les Commissionnaires Ottawa, ADGA a adopté le mandat social de Les Commissionnaires qui consiste à créer des possibilités d'emploi significatives et à générer des ressources financières pour les anciens combattants des FAC, de la GRC, leurs familles et leurs concitoyens qui partagent la passion de contribuer à la sécurité et au bien-être des Canadiens.