Location Address: Hybrid (required to go into office on an adhoc basis for meetings) 888 Birchmount Road 6th Floor Contract Duration: 12 months Scheduled Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm (37.5 hours) Extension Opportunity: Yes, extend for an additional 7 months
Typical Day in Role:
- Run the directives & standards function that defines and drives adoption of IAM directives, standards, frameworks and guidelines
- Run the monitoring & reporting function that defines and KPIs/KRIs, monitors compliance and manages exceptions
- Run the Operational Processes and Procedures Maintenance function that defines and maintains operations processes
- Analyze data and access processes and procedures to deliver recommendations for greater efficiency by building process(es) to reduce operational risks.
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills:
1. 8+ years of Identity Access Management (IAM) experience.
2. Information Security background including an understanding of the security best practices, standards, methodologies, and KPIs.
3. 2+ years of hands-on experience with SailPoint.
4. Solid understanding of Access Controls (e.g. life cycle management of certifications; Role Based Access Control, SODs, etc. )
5. Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Suite Skills such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills (e.g. in Excel: Pivot tables, VLook up).
- Good understanding of various tools/platforms (i.e: SailPoint, Active Directory, Centrify, Google Cloud Platform, CyberArk,).
- Technical designation is considered an asset (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CISSP).
- Fluency in Spanish is considered an asset