This is a remote position.
Security Analyst (Entry Level) - US/Canada Residents only, Full-Time, Salary $58K-$68K
Minimum 1 year of work experience - fully remote position. Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
About us: The Future of AI is Patterned We are a stealth-mode technology startup that is revolutionizing the way AI is used. Our platform uses pattern recognition to train AI models that are more accurate, efficient, and robust than ever before.
We are backed by top investors and we are hiring for almost everything! If you are passionate about AI and want to be a part of something big, we want to hear from you.
Make a positive impact on the world. Be a part of a fast-growing startup. If you are interested in learning more, please visit our website.
We are looking for people who are:
Passionate about AI.
Excellent problem solvers.
Driven to succeed.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Entry Level Security Analyst to join our team. This remote position offers the flexibility of working from your preferred location. We are excited to welcome a passionate individual who is committed to enhancing security practices.
- Proactively monitor our systems to detect and respond to potential security breaches.
- Identify vulnerabilities within our systems, particularly focusing on CorVel systems.
- Stay current with the latest trends in information technology (IT) security and apply relevant insights to our strategies.
- Prepare comprehensive reports detailing metrics, attempted attacks, and security incidents.
- Collaborate in the creation, review, and maintenance of security incident response plans and playbook documentation.
- Provide recommendations for security improvements to management and senior IT staff.
- Perform security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis.
- Contribute to the development of organization-wide best practices for security.
- Engage in Security Audits and maintain relationships with third-party security organizations.
- A minimum of 1 year's experience in the security field, including security policy development.
- Proficiency with Microsoft environments, with at least 5 years of experience.
- Strong grasp of policy, compliance, and best practice security principles.
- Previous involvement in vulnerability assessments and testing.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated self-motivation and the ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong organizational aptitude.
- Familiarity with Splunk and PowerBI.
- Experience in communicating, planning, and implementing security recommendations.
Special Benefits you will love:
Flexible vacation paid unlimited holidays and paid sick days
401(k) with up to 2% employer match
Health, vision, and dental insurance
Why Patterned Learning AI?
Patterned Learning AI is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems---and we're growing quickly. To continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Patterned Learning AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.