Binary Defense is seeking a talented outside/hunting sales professional (preferably with cyber services' sales experience) to grow an assigned territory. The priority of the Account Executive
is to acquire new customers/logos.
- Identify, qualify, and set business opportunities via a variety of sources including phone/email/social media
- Utilize strategic partnerships and clients as sources for recommendations and referrals.
- Research the needs of potential prospect companies and learning who makes purchasing decisions
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry/networking events
Conducting Business Meetings & Build Relationships
- Build long term, trusted relationships with current and potential clients.
- Consult with prospects and clients to understand their needs for our products and services.
- Present Binary Defense offerings to potential clients as aligned to their needs.
- Send detailed Follow-up emails recapping meeting, overview of solution, and actionable next steps
- Understand process to close the deal within each organization including access to key decision makers
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions
- Communicate via follow-up email to document next steps through closing the deal including anticipated signature and kickoff dates
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Meet all assigned quotas for cold calls, emails, task and event documentation
- Thoroughly document activity meeting client expectations
- Deliver high quality interactions with prospects and current clients
- Effectively collaborate with Security Engineers, Inside Sales, other AEs and leadership team to support organization efforts to acquire, retain and grow accounts
- Maintain updated database of prospective and current client information
- Respond to client requests for proposals (RFP’s)
- Answer potential and current client questions as needed
- Understand client needs and offer solutions and support
- Continuously grow knowledge of Binary Defense products/services as well as the cybersecurity industry
- Additional duties as assigned or needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years in cybersecurity sales roles, or extensive sales experience (10+) in a similar industry
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Experience delivering product presentations to prospects/customers
- Intermediate knowledge of current office products (MS Office, specifically PPT and Excel)
- Ability to have strong business conversations and understand business needs to align our proposition of value.
- Leverage sales resources including technology, marketing, and technical teams effectively
- Creatively think through and solve problems
- Handles pressure well while meeting deadlines and targets
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
About Binary Defense
Binary Defense, headquartered in Stow, Ohio, is a rapidly growing cybersecurity software and services firm with solutions that include best-in-class Managed Detection & Response powered by a Managed Open XDR platform. The company has a 24/7 Security Operations Center that monitors their own proprietary managed EDR software as well as supporting leadings network, cloud and identity solutions. Advanced threat hunting, defense validation and counterintelligence services provide additional layers of security. Our expert security staff and technology help shield businesses from cyberattacks.
Binary Defense is a fast-paced business that enjoys a relaxed culture (from anywhere in the continental United States) and flexible remote work options. For the fourth year
in a row, Binary Defense has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US on the Inc. 5000 list! At the 2022 Greater Cleveland Partnership’s “Best of Tech Awards,” Binary Defense was recognized as the “Best Technology Solution” for the third year
in a row. We’ve also been named “North American Partner of the Year” by AT&T Cybersecurity, providing best-in-class SIEM technology and service. Binary Defense recently completed a $36 million growth equity round of funding from Invictus Growth Partners to accelerate our growth and technology and service delivery offerings.
Binary Defense offers competitive medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and dependents, a 401k match which vests every payroll, a flexible and remote friendly work environment, as well as training opportunities to expand your skill set (to name a few!). If you’re interested in joining a growing team with great perks, we encourage you to apply!