Job Title: Cyber Security Sr. Analyst
Job Category: IT
Number of positions: 1
Planned Start date: 9/4/23
Planned End date: 3/4/24
US Citizenship Required: Green card or US Citizenship
Standard Hours per week: 40
Work location: Chicago area. If the person does not live near Chicago, it is still a must for the person to travel to Chicago regularly. 3 days onsite, 2 days' work from home.
Vaccination required: Yes
Must work Central time zone hours.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED: Yes
- Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the identification, tracking and management of enterprise risks. This includes performing risk assessments and measuring the success and effectiveness of mitigation efforts. Identifies, evaluates, tests and implements appropriate security products, tools, and systems to establish and ensure a secure infrastructure.
- Articulates security policies, guidelines and standards to customers and developers. Able to apply theories, concepts, principles, and methodologies to difficult but conventional assignments. Assignments are given in terms of objectives to be met.
- Works independently within an established framework.
- Evaluates, tests, recommends, develops, coordinates, monitors and maintains information systems (IS) and cyber security policies, procedures and systems, including access management for hardware, firmware and software.
- Ensures that IS and cyber security architecture/designs, plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures are aligned with IS standards and overall IS and cyber security. Identifies security risks and exposures, determines the causes of security violations and suggests procedures to halt future incidents and improve security.
- Develops techniques and procedures for conducting IS and cyber security risk assessments and compliance audits, the evaluation and testing of hardware, firmware and software for possible impact on system security, and the investigation and resolution of security incidents.
- Implements IS and cyber security policies and takes measures against intrusion, frauds, attacks or leaks.
- Has working knowledge and experience in own discipline. Continues to build knowledge of the organization, processes and customers. Performs a range of mainly straightforward assignments. Uses prescribed guidelines or policies to analyze and resolve problems. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in security, Networking, Technology and a minimum of 5 years’ experience or the R equivalent.
- Prior work experience should include
- Exposure to business development and presales support
- Experience leading small teams
Qualifications For This Engagement
- 3-5 years’ hands-on experience, as well as technical operations, of the Operational Technology/Industrial Control Systems/Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition environments (ICS & SCADA systems, PLCs & RTUs, HMI & Historian, Smart sensors & actuators)
- 3-5 years’ experience dealing with industrial clients within Manufacturing or packaging field
- 5 – 8 years’ experience as OT systems architect
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in LAN/WAN/Internet services administration
- Knowledge of the key Industrial Security Policies, Standards, and Guidelines (IEC 62443, NIST CSF, CIS Top 20, ISO 27XXX, NERC-CIP)
Job Profile Summary
Evaluates, tests, recommends, develops, coordinates, monitors and maintains cyber security systems, policies and procedures, including access management for hardware, firmware and software. Achieve the productivity metrics associated with their position.
- Conversant with Operational Technology, Information Technology, L1 to L7 networking, cyber security applications and solutions.
- Review products Reference Architecture and functional specification, design and execute test plan to ensure field success of a real world deployed solution.
- Technically document existing site architectures in manufacturing / packaging environment
- Design migration of existing site architecture towards a reference Purdue security architecture - Reference Architecture’s
- Provide technical guidance to Systems Engineers and SMEs
- Modify RA network security design and implementation guidance internally and externally to meet the customer’s requirements.
Pay Range: $72.00- $74.00 The specific compensation for this position will be determined by a number of factors, including the scope, complexity and location of the role as well as the cost of labor in the market; the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; and other conditions of employment. Our full-time consultants have access to benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401K contributions as well as any other PTO, sick leave, and other benefits mandated by appliable state or localities where you reside or work.