Genesis10 is seeking a Security Analyst for a 6-month contract position with a financial services client located in Pittsburgh, PA. This is a hybrid opportunity. This position is also open our client's location in Lake Mary, FL and Nashville, TN.
- Genesis10 is currently seeking a qualified candidate for a Security Analyst role with our financial services client.
- This is a hybrid opportunity, with at least 20 visits in the office every 3-months.
- This position is open to our client's locations in Pittsburgh, PA, Lake Mary, FL and Nashville, TN.
- The candidate will be responsible for the execution of provisioning tasks that are required to be fulfilled within the United States due to regulatory restrictions.
- The individual will also assist with issue resolution, on-call support, and assistance with transformative projects within the team - including automation and application adoptions.
- The candidate is required to agree being on a rotating off-hours on-call schedule once every 3 weeks once fully trained. If the individual is contacted during their on-call rotation, there is an expectation that they be responsive and provide thorough, respectful assistance.
- 1-3 years of Identity and Access Management end-to-end lifecycle
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Perform research, investigation on setup issues, and general inquiries. Must have solid written and verbal communication skills.
- From HR driven processes (Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Recertification) to IAM compliance.
- Having Automation experience would be a plus for this position.
- Only candidates available and ready to work directly as New Journey/Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no corp to corp)
Range: $30.00 - $33.00 per hour
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client. Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.