Position: NETWORK ADMIN
Location: Halifax – Hybrid
Required Skills: Cloud Networks - Cisco Meraki
- 10 + years of strong experience in managing Data center LAN & WAN
- Expert knowledge in WAN Networking with knowledge in TCP/IP, Routing Protocols like (OSPF and BGPv4).
- Knowledge around AWS cloud echo systems.
- Good Knowledge on EC2/Route53/VPC, subnets , internet gateway , NAT, route tables and managing security groups NACL on Amazon web services.
- Design and configuration development for router , firewall, switch , load balancer.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects.
- Good understanding (Of L2/ L3 Level) of Switching & routing protocols, and products like Cisco(L2/L3) High end Router & Switches, CISCO/Palo Alto firewalls, F5 Load Balancers. DNS (Infoblox) Management. Wi-Fi and WAN optimizers knowledgeable.
- Analyze/solve advanced Switching/routing problems - Apply advanced network troubleshooting techniques required to analyze and solve protocol routing problems within large geographically dispersed networks.
- Management of onsite vendors - During implementation activity and day after support.
- Escalation point for network implementation issues - Telco, Cabling, and Managed Service Vendor
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Good communication skills
- CCNA/CCNP/ AWS certified is a plus