TestPros is a successful and growing business, established in 1988 to provide Information Technology (IT) technical support services to a wide range of Commercial and U.S. Federal, State, and Local Government customers. Our capabilities include Program Management, Program Oversight, Process Audit, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Security, Zero Trust, Resiliency, CMMC and NIST SP 800-171 Assessment and Compliance, NIST 800-53 ATO Compliance, Computer Forensics, Software Assurance, Software Testing, Test Automation, Section 508 and WCAG Accessibility Assessment, Localization Testing, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), Quality Assurance (QA), Compliance, and Research and Development (R&D) services.
TestPros delivers innovative independent IT assessment solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. We support the U.S. Federal Government and Commercial clients within the continental USA. TestPros is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Reporting directly to the President, the IT Services Account Manager will be a key player within the company. The successful candidate for this position will bring a solid background in successful Commercial Information Technology (IT) services contract sales and delivery. The IT Services Account Manager will be a key leader to: plan, organize, bid, control, and direct the technical, administrative, financial, contractual, and personnel actions required for program success.
This role is responsible for the successful sales and delivery of a portfolio of consulting services and product implementation projects. In this role, the selected candidate will work with our client’s product development teams consulting on establishing an accessibility and cybersecurity practice. This is a ‘Technical Sales’ position. Although there is no ‘Cold Calling’ required, there is a ‘consultative sales’ process experience that is required.
This is a Full Time remote position.
- You should also be able to deliver on the following expertly and consistently: Help our customers to implement and enforce NIST 800-53 ATO, NIST 800-171 / CMMC, DFARs, and IT accessibility requirements ((WCAG, Section 508).
- Help develop, cultivate, and manage client relationships.
- Lead proposal development and reviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills And Experience
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security background investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Great customer relations (and sales) skills, ability to clearly communicate benefits and process with prospective customers.
- Responsiveness - you must bring the ability to be highly responsive to customer requests and inquiries.
- Customer/Account Management (Technical Sales) experience (including the ability to elicit customer requirements and develop Technical/Cost proposals to fulfill those requirements). Ability to ‘scope’ and ‘price’ IT Security and IT Accessibility. projects. Demonstrated experience with proposal writing (or proposal content contribution)
- Knowledge/experience in one (or both) of these disciplines:
- IT Security (specifically, NIST 800-171/CMMC and NIST 800-53)
- IT Accessibility (specifically, Section 508 and WCAG)
- 3+ years of related IT technical experience, and commercial project management experience.
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills, be a self-starter, able to work independently, and experienced working in a small business environment (have the demonstrated ability to perform in a variety of roles within a given workday).
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office to include, PowerPoint and Excel advanced features such as macros, pivot tables, analysis and other advanced features.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and quickly adapt to changing priorities. Experience creating, managing, and tracking key project management deliverables.
- Ability to thrive in a close-knit, friendly corporate culture dedicated to fostering personal career development with accessible and available senior corporate leadership and without micromanagement.
- You are passionate about your work, have a drive for learning new technologies and practices, and are a life-long learner with a demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to write and/or contribute to social media articles on the above technical subject matter.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience (preferred)
TestPros offers a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, opportunities for professional growth, cell phone discounts, and much more! All benefits are per TestPros current policies and are subject to change without notice. Benefits are available to full-time employees only.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Powered by JazzHR