Remote - Canada
MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband and Wireless Services, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Application and Data Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA has currently Modern Workplace Solutions Engineers
opportunities. As a ModernWorkplace Solutions Engineer, you are a Software engineer with a focus on Office365,Intune, Autopilot, Azure Active Directory, AD Federation, the Power Platform, the Modern SharePoint Framework,SharePoint Migrations,or other similarproducts,well-rounded core skillset and experience with project lifecycle tools. Weare looking for someone who can demonstrate strong consulting experience, who has experience in leading a technical team and delivering projects throughout the entire life cycle.Key Responsibilities
- Use the business process requirements to drive the detailed design of application and technical architecture components.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
- Collaborate with a positive mindset in teams with other developers, designers, and architects to ensure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the delivery.
- Participate in quality management reviews, ensuring the application design and related work products satisfy the requirements.
- Participate in Process Execution and Improvement.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews/walkthroughs.
- Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system.
- Provide application/technical support as needed.
- Meet milestones and related effort/time commitments for assigned deliverables and provide work status, including estimated-time-to-complete and actuals.
- Coordinate with and leverage offshore resources.
- Apply knowledge to create an environment that fosters accountability, quality, commitment, growth and innovation and support the sales process as needed.
- Participate in a culture of continuous learning by Maintaining and/or update technical and/or industry knowledge and skills through continuous learning activities, such as reading journals / magazines, collaborating with other technical professionals, learning from on-the-job experiences, participating in technical training, and/or writing articles.
- Significant Experience with InTune and Azure AD.
- Experience in Microsoft/Office 365 (Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Power Automate/Flow, Microsoft Viva).
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate.
- Able to translate architecture designs in a technology specific solution.
- You have a problem-solving attitude.
- Up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft products.
- Considerable experience leveraging Azure components as part of the Solution Design (e.g. Azure Functions, Bot Framework, etc.)
- Good understanding about security and compliance.
- Ability to gain an understanding of customer process and issues and communicate them back.
- Ability to work in teams and individually when needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form.
- Advanced skills and experience in application lifecycle management, agile development methods and software planning.
- Strategic thinker about business issues across product areas and industries.
- Monitor, mentor, and lead teams to overcome roadblocks and challenges and implement coordination.
MOBIA continuously strives to build an amazing place to work. We offer a comprehensive compensation, company paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution.We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.