Location: Wright-Patterson Air Force Base | Onsite - 2 days per week (Hybrid)
Hourly Rate: $65-70/hr (W-2) + Health, Dental, Vision, 401k Matching, etc.
Our World Class Client is seeking an Information System Security Manager (ISSMs) to perform cyber security functions in support of information technology (IT) systems.
- Be self-motivated and establish solid working relationships with clients and the clients’ customers.
- Conduct cybersecurity, vulnerability, and compliance assessments of clients’ networks, systems, and applications.
- Use COTS, GOTS, other tools, processes, and procedures to conduct Security Test and Evaluations (ST&Es) and scans to identify, contain, mitigate, and remediate vulnerabilities.
- Validate security controls are implemented correctly and recommend additional operational risk mitigations and safeguards.
- Review, audit, and monitor risk mitigations from start to finish.
- Assist clients in fulfilling their security awareness programs.
- Support the development, maintenance and reporting of cybersecurity metrics. Prepare and present briefings to senior staff.
▪ Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
▪ Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS )
▪ Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Must have a Passport
- Possess an active Top Secret security clearance.
-Must possess an active DoD IAM II certification (CASP, CISSP, CISM, etc),
-Subject matter expertise with nine (9) years of experience, Bachelors and seven (7) years or relevant years of experience in lieu of degree.
Position ID: 378852