Proficio, a global Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) and leader in Managed Detection and Response (MDR), provides always-on cybersecurity protection services. Our 24x7 security operations centers (SOC) help clients detect and respond to critical threats and prevent the risk of a security breach.
We are revolutionizing way organizations meet their IT security and compliance goals by providing cutting edge managed, cloud-based security services — without the cost and complexity of acquiring sophisticated software or operating your own SOC.
Proficio's Service Offering Includes
- ProSOC is Proficio’s real-time security monitoring and managed security service. ProSOC security experts use industry leading SIEM technology to monitor, prioritize and respond to security alerts 24×7.
- ProSCAN is a highly accurate vulnerability management service protecting against security threats and automating compliance reporting and workflow.
- Proficio offers a range of consulting services including penetration testing, risk assessments and vulnerability analysis.
Proficio’s customers benefit from receiving highly cost-effective solutions ensuring the security, compliance, and performance of their networks and applications. See www.proficio.com for more.
Founded in 2010, Proficio is headquartered in Carlsbad, CA. We have a dedicated team of 130+ employees and a rapidly expanding customer base around the globe. Proficio was added to the Cybersecurity 500 list and awarded the CIOHONOUR award in the MSSP category in 2016.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for prospecting, developing, and closing new business in Minneapolis/ Dakotas
by selling direct and through channel partners. The RSM will utilize sales engineering and business development teams to provide a consultative approach and align Proficio's service offerings with clients' needs. The ideal candidate has a proven history of exceeding sales quotas and building a strong pipeline of future business, all while providing superior customer service.
This position requires 50% travel (within territory)
- Create and implement a sales strategy focused on prospecting, developing, and closing new business accounts within assigned territory
- Create account target list with specific penetration plans for each prospective entity
- Be a "hunter", utilize and maintain existing professional network to generate new business opportunities
- Develop and manage a pipeline; regularly update sales forecasts and reports utilizing Salesforce
- Achieve sales quota goals, drive and deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual sales numbers
- Deliver web based and in-person presentations, leveraging thorough knowledge of Proficio’s capabilities and sales best practices
- Utilize a consultative approach to effectively map Proficio’s solutions to meet prospects needs
- Plan and implement sales events to showcase new service offerings while educating partners, current and prospective clients about Proficio
- Actively maintain a pipeline and attend face to face or webinar meetings with C-level executives
- Must have 3+ years experience direct sales in cybersecurity industry (MSSP highly preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with C-level executives (CISO, CIO, IT)
- Technical acumen (ability to discuss security, networking, and software/ hardware solutions)
- Proven track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas and adding new logos
- 50% travel is expected (within territory)
- Competitive base salary plus aggressive commission plan – no cap on success
- Opportunity to work in a progressive sales organization with structured training and roadmap for success
- Salary range $135,000 to $140,000 USD
- Health, Dental and Vision plans available first of the month
- Other benefits: Basic Life/ Voluntary Life, Voluntary Disability, Supplemental Insurance (Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Protection Coverage)
- Tax advantage products: Health Savings Accounts, Flexible spending Accounts (Health Care Reimbursement, Dependent Care Assistance Accounts)
- ProLunch, Game Room and fun employee activities!
- 401K plan
- Gym reimbursement
Proficio is an EOE Employer