Welcome! Super excited you dropped by 🥳
Join us in redefining the standards of cybersecurity expertise by bringing together community and business!
About Hack The Box
Hack The Box is a leading gamified cybersecurity upskilling, certification, and talent assessment platform enabling individuals, businesses, government institutions, and universities to sharpen their offensive and defensive security expertise.
Launched in 2017, Hack The Box brings together the largest global cybersecurity community of more than 2m platform members and is on a mission to create and connect cyber-ready humans and organizations through highly engaging hacking experiences that cultivate out-of-the-box thinking. Offering a fully guided and exploratory skills development environment, Hack The Box is the ideal solution for cybersecurity professionals and organizations to continuously enhance their cyber-attack readiness by improving their red, blue, and purple team capabilities.
Rapidly growing its international footprint and reach, Hack The Box is headquartered in the UK, with additional offices in Greece and the US.
🚨 Exciting News: In Jan 2023 we secured a $55 Million Series B funding 🚀 The new investment will accelerate Hack The Box’s growth trajectory with a focus on further building out its category-defining “gamer-first” solutions offering. Hack The Box will also enhance its go-to-market function, doubling down on the company’s ongoing international expansion with strong commercial traction in the US, Europe, and APAC.
Get more insights about our HTB culture and employee experience by visiting our career site and Glassdoor.
About The Role
To achieve its growth targets, Hack The Box is enhancing its Global Channel Sales function by initiating the role of Channel Sales Director. The main objective of this role is to execute the channel strategy by managing global strategic partnerships and driving incremental channel growth of 30%.
Reporting to the VP of Partnerships, and working closely across departments, from sales/sales engineers to marketing and finance, you’ll be expected to bring alignment internally and build strong relationships with strategic partners, while enabling their sales efforts and facilitating QBRs sessions.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business development/sales background as well as operational executive experience in channel management. The ability to communicate business, operational, product, and technical challenges and participate in the creation and execution of solutions will be key.
- Aligns cross-functionally on sales-oriented activities, including marketing (field and digital), sales, promotions, tradeshows, and coordination of Partner Enablement.
- Collaborate with HTB sales executives to leverage external partners including Global System Integrators, Managed Service Providers, and Alliances (Telco, OEM, Cloud) to deliver longer-term, cross-sell/upsell through joint engagement with distribution.
- Work to evolve emerging partners as potential future Strategic Partners thus improving the HTB Partner Ecosystem.
- Working with distribution to coordinate and maximize the development of Emerging Partners.
- Achieve 4x partner pipeline generation from the named set of partners as well as sales, pre-sales and services enablement of those partners.
- Closely aligning with sales to execute contract strategies, deal structure, and partner selection.
- Driving customer satisfaction, ensuring targets are consistently met or exceeded by Partners.
- Experience building and running an ecosystem or strategic alliances.
- Experience in delivering accurate monthly and quarterly forecasts.
- Experience in partner enablement, GTM strategies, Partner Business Planning and Account Reviews
- Experience growing indirect revenue by analyzing data and creating an actionable plan to grow revenue.
- Must be willing to travel throughout the regions including attendance at all business reviews and ad hoc meetings.
- Experience with Resellers, GSI's, CSP’s, ISVs, Telco Carriers and Distribution to increase market share and grow revenue is preferred
- Experience collaborating with internal and external teams
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, time management and negotiation with stakeholders at all levels.
Even if you don’t have expertise in all of the qualifications listed, we value new perspectives and backgrounds and encourage you to apply. We’re committed to building a diverse company that reflects the diversity of our users. We’re committed to a growth mindset.
Why work at Hack The Box?
- You’ll have the chance to contribute to a product that is quite appreciated by its users and the overall cybersecurity community
- You'll work in a highly supportive and caring environment, while having flexibility and autonomy
- You’ll be able to grow as we grow by solving challenging problems
- You’ll definitely have fun while working at HTB 🥳
We have also other benefits that will keep you happy:
- Private insurance, Dental & Vision, 401K
- Paid paternity & maternity leave
- 25 annual leave days
- Home Office Allowance
- Dedicated budget for training and professional development, participation in conferences
- State-of-the-art equipment (mac, iPhone)
- Full access to the Hack The Box lab offerings; so you can learn how to hack 😉
- OTE Compensation: $230,000 - $250,00 (70% base, 30% commissions)
- A conversation with the talent acquisition team to know us better and to share more info about HTB and the role
- A bit more of a technical conversation with the hiring manager to get a better understanding of your experience and achievements
- A couple of conversations with important stakeholders: AEs, Sales Engineers, Marketing
- Meet the C-Level to get a better understanding of our leadership and its vision for the future.
- Offer 🎉