About The Role
As the Sales Engineer of the Central region, you will interact directly with our dealers to establish a high level of understanding of our solutions via formal sales and technical training sessions. Based in the Central US area, you will also help our field sales team in responding to requests for proposals and requests for information, perform product demonstrations and answer dealer and end-user questions. If you’re as passionate about helping our customers as you are passionate about technology and good operational practices, join our team.
You will also be expected to:
- Assist in the sales growth of independent and national resellers in assigned territory.
- Assist in implementing programs to improve overall reseller performance.
- Act as a key sales/technical advisor and advocate for Brivo and third-party products.
- Represent the company and product to customers and at field events.
- Create, publish and maintain technical documents.
- Convey customer requirements to product management teams.
- Assist in coordination of customer projects.
- Assist in the development of Brivo University training courses.
- Provide remote and on-site assistance as needed with escalated technical support issues .
- Deliver technical overview training as well as Certification Training on Brivo products.
- Provide technical sales assistance to include system demonstrations and presentations to resellers and end users.
- Prior experience creating written responses to functional and technical requirements for Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Prior experience delivering product demonstrations to dealers and end-users
- Prior experience creating a bill of material (BOM)
- Deliver pre-sales and technical training content
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
- Present ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized way
- Prefer a pre-sales technical and/or engineering background
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of experience required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Valid Passport
- Must live and be able to travel within the US assigned territory (N.Dakota, S. Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Southern Illinois.)
- Lives close to a major airport
- Willing to travel 50%-75% including outside of territory
Brivo is the global leader in mobile, cloud-based access control for commercial real estate, multifamily residential, and large distributed enterprises. Our comprehensive product ecosystem and open API provide businesses with powerful digital tools to increase security automation, elevate employee and tenant experience, and improve the safety of all people and assets in the built environment. Having created the category over twenty years ago, our building access platform is now the digital foundation for the largest collection of customer facilities in the world, trusted by more than 25 million users occupying over 300M square feet of secured space in 42 countries.
Our dedication to simply better security means providing the best technology and support to property owners, managers, and tenants as they look for more from buildings where they live, work, and play. Our comprehensive product suite includes access control, smart readers, touchless mobile credentials, visitor management, occupancy monitoring, health and safety features, and integrated video surveillance, smart locks, and intercoms. Valued for its simple installation, high-reliability backbone, and rich API partner network, Brivo also has the longest track record of cybersecurity audits and privacy protections in the industry.
Brivo is privately held and headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. Learn more at
Brivo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Powered by JazzHR