Our client, a market leading financial institution, has an immediate need for a Security Analyst to be accountable for Okta platform and Single Sign On configuration and administration, Active Directory administration, Privileged Access Management, Google Cloud Platform permissions, and effectively supporting enterprise identity and access related requests. This is a contract position for ten (10) months based out of Calgary, AB with the option of being remote.
- Experience with Identity and Access Management in a multi-forest Active Directory environment
- Active Directory administration
- Okta administration
- Strong knowledge of Single Sign-on standards and setup (SAML,OIDC)
- Privileged Access Management platform experience
- ServiceNow / ITIL v4 experience
Nice to Haves
- Git experience
- GCP experience
- Windows Server, Linux admin
If you're a technical professional, you know that at RAISE an Ian Martin Group Company, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.