At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we've built the world's leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, Dublin, Copenhagen, and Singapore, we've fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe "everyone is someone" and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.Position Summary:
We are seeking a Sales Enablement Manager to join our Sales Enablement team to to develop and implement a comprehensive domain expertise and product knowledge program that will increase our team's ability to be industry consultants. The Sales Enablement Manager will work closely with the sales, marketing, and product teams to create and deliver effective training materials that enable our sales team to sell our products to prospects and customers
This role will report to the VP, Sales Enablement. This is a full-time position in Vancouver, CA or Remote.What you'll be doing:
- Design, build, implement, and evaluate Sales Enablement programs that drive domain expertise and product knowledge.
- Partner with Account Executives, SDRs, front-line managers, cross-functional partners, and other key stakeholders to identify gaps and build scalable programs to drive prospecting and discovery efforts within our product lines.
- Collaborate with the product and product marketing team's to understand the features, benefits, and competitive advantages of our platform, and the industry landscape in which we operate.
- Develop and maintain training materials that enhance the domain expertise and product knowledge of our revenue team, including industry research, use cases, competitive insights, product demos, and value propositions.
- Work with sales leadership to identify gaps in domain expertise and product knowledge and develop targeted training programs that address those gaps.
- Analyze sales data to identify areas for improvement to increase the number of Trulioo products our customers adopt.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of domain expertise and product knowledge training programs and provide regular reports to sales leadership on program performance and areas for improvement.
Working at Trulioo
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales enablement or a related field, with a focus on domain expertise and product knowledge.
- Strong understanding of sales processes, specifically in prospecting and discovery.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful domain expertise and product knowledge programs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with sales enablement tools, such as Salesforce and Highspot.
- Familiarity with the identity verification industry is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Trulioo's team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow into their roles.
You are naturally curious, invest time to better understand complex concepts and have strong attention to detail. You love working in a team where trust is key and want to make an impact everyday. If this sounds like you, please apply and come work with us.
Studies show that minorities and members of underrepresented groups apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Trulioo encourages everyone interested in a role to apply. We look forward to your application!Privacy Notice
Trulioo collects, processes, and discloses personal data solely for the purposes reasonably required to establish, manage, or terminate an employment relationship. This includes:
Trulioo believes the information in this publication is accurate as of its publication date. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
- your name and contact details, including email and phone number; and
- details of your qualifications, skills, and relevant experience.
THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TRULIOO INFORMATION SERVICES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
No part of this document may be reproduced without the express written consent of Trulioo Information Services Inc.