Must be able to be on-call
USC or GC holders only, will have our background check
Position Summary (Onsite Position In Miami, Fl)
Sr. Software Engineer, is responsible for supporting development of in-house web applications and data system of the team, supporting Insights & Analytics Platform project.
The developer will be responsible for the successful design, implementation, documentation, and maintenance of database systems and enterprise-class web applications on Microsoft Azure cloud.
Position will work closely with a team of software developers, data engineers and data scientists; supporting both front and back-end development process for suite of applications.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, documentation, and improvement of software. Meet with stakeholders to gather requirements and transform into a deliverable solution. A practical understanding of agile methodology.
- Develop front-end applications utilizing RESTful backend services.
- Development and maintenance of RESTful backend services.
- Take responsibility for architecture, test automation, and quality.
- Integration of applications to existing app platform with proper authentication and security using the Azure cloud platform.
Qualifications, Knowledge And Skills
- B. Sc Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics or Math.
- Experience with web development using modern technologies.
- 3+ years of experience with React, .NET, Entity Framework.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with cloud computing services, CI/CD, etc.
- Understanding of data pipelines.
- Experience with relational databases and database normalization.
- Some experience with BI tools.