At Jungle Scout, we are on a mission to empower entrepreneurs and brands to grow successful e-commerce businesses, and we provide the industry-leading data, powerful tools, and resources they need.
This role will sit in our Enterprise Business Unit - Jungle Scout Cobalt 2.0
Jungle Scout Cobalt combines Amazon data – like pricing, inventory, ad spend, and more – with broader context like market share, shopping trends, competitive intelligence, and share of voice. All with built-in advertising automation for turning insights to action and a straightforward interface that illuminates strategies to multiply sales.
We’re growing our customer-obsessed and fast-paced Enterprise team and looking to add a Sales Manager
We’re a remote-first company and looking to hire this person anywhere between the PST - EST timezone.
Interested in learning more? Let’s get into the details:In the Sales Manager role, you will:
Who you are:
- Team Leadership & Management. You will lead the SDR team to optimize performance, exceed quotas, and create qualified opportunities by providing guidance and feedback that cultivate a high-performing sales team through effective training, coaching, and mentorship, empowering each member to excel and reach their full potential.
- Innovate and Build. You will bring your creativity to drive continuous improvement within the SDR department by exploring and implementing new technologies, strategies, and processes to enhance pipeline generation and exceed evolving business needs.
- Collaborate. You will collaborate with the Account Executives, Revenue Operations, and other members of the Sales Leadership team to facilitate a seamless transition of new opportunities and regularly assess the quality of prospects. You will work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Revenue Operations, to identify and address areas of improvement for the SDR Team tactics and processes. You will collaborate closely with Marketing Team to develop effective messaging to convert outbound campaign outreach
- Report and forecast. You will measure, report, and forecast against KPIs and quotas, as well as creating reports as requested by senior management
- Build. You will partner with our Talent Partners on recruiting, interviewing, and hiring sales talent and continually “raising the bar” with each new hire and a focus on strategies that will have an impact at a function-wide level.
- Sales Leader & Coach in the SaaS industry. You have been in a sales management role before, preferably in a fast-paced, SaaS company with experience in Enterprise or Mid-Market SaaS sales. You are a strong strategist and people leader that has experience with management of staff productivity and incentive campaigns. You love developing people. You find ways to do this every day, through both day to day conversations and more formal growth plans.
- Results-driven. You set clear goals aligned with strategy, and support your team to beat or exceed these goals in an effective manner. You are not afraid to challenge people, or give clear and candid feedback to ensure continuous improvement of the function and continuous development of your team and partners.
- Systems Thinker. You understand the SDR function, Sales and our GTM as a system that captures interest and converts it into ARR. You are in the mindset and understand how to break this down and optimize it as a system within our larger GTM system and are able to embed this mindset within your team and function
- Sales Toolbelt. You have experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred), SalesLoft or Outreach, ZoomInfo, Gong, LinkedIn Navigator. You also have experience in sales and/or marketing automation software.
- Growth-mindset. You have the ability to learn quickly and you are always searching for ways to expand your knowledge. You are passionate about technology and learning.
- Customer-First. You are continually trying to find ways to understand your customers better. You spend time on this, and require others to do the same. You use this information to guide strategy and your team's work.
- Professional & empathetic. You demonstrate exceptional poise, maturity, and judgment at all times. You care deeply to build an inclusive, respectful and high-performing culture within your team.
About Jungle Scout
- Understanding of B2B software and the Amazon Vendor/Seller space is preferred.
Jungle Scout is the leading all-in-one platform for selling on Amazon, supporting more than $50 billion in annual Amazon revenue. Founded in 2015 as the first Amazon product research tool, Jungle Scout today features a full suite of best-in-class business management solutions and powerful market intelligence resources to help entrepreneurs and brands manage their e-commerce businesses. Jungle Scout is headquartered in Austin, Texas and supports 10 global Amazon marketplaces.
The Jungle Scout team is a group of smart, motivated, and fun-loving professionals working hard to help our customers achieve success. We have a remote-first culture with employees across the world as well as in our hub offices in Austin, TX and Vancouver, BC. We believe team members should have the opportunity to choose the work environment that works best for them, so we give our team members the option of working from home, at one of our hub offices, or from a co-working space.Working at Jungle Scout
💥The BEST team.
💥Access to Jungle Scout tools & experts.
💥Competitive compensation packages
💥Comprehensive Health Benefits & Retirement Program.
💥A growth culture!We prioritize Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Jungle Scout, we hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
Jungle Scout is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.All offers of employment at Jungle Scout are contingent upon clear results of a comprehensive background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates prior to start date.