(part of Emerging Travel Group) is a global travel technology company that has operated various brands since 2010. We are well recognized, respected, and trusted across Europe, UK, Middle East, as well as Asia, and now are setting our sites and venturing into the North American travel market.
Our mission as a leader in the travel technoolgy space is to create, distribute, and manage the most convenient travel products for travel professionals. We are constantly innovating and expanding the boundaries of the highly complex travel industry to make travel more accesible for individuals, more profitable for professionals, and in general, simpler for everyone.
We are looking for an Account Manager
that will implement effective sales strategies and build long-term reciprocal relationships with our clients and partners in the North American
to develop our business and make the travel world better together!
What You’ll Do:
- Actively promote our new international project;
- Follow-up with new and existing customers in our portfolio to provide system training and strategically understand what you can do to provide better opportunities and solutions;
- Maintain and improve our relationship with the customers in order to increase their performance and revenue;
- Maximize and develop API deals with the potential and existing partners;
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory;
- Work closely with the Sales Managers to ensure the best relationship with our existing customers;
- Provide market & competitive environment analysis to assist the company reach the North American territory and be part of our growth;
- Product presentations & networking, as well as controlling payments and providing comprehensive reports.
Who You Are:
- Relevant experience. Ideally, 2-5 years of sales experience and knowledge of the country's travel market, but also in account management or business development for B2B travel companies;
- Competence in API integration and technology sales & deals;
- Personal skills. Proactive, ambitious, motivated, action-oriented, results-focused, appetite for innovative technology, comfortable with fast-changing business environment, teamplayer, used to data-driven decision-making;
- International mindset. Ability to understand and work across a wide range of cultural contexts reflecting ETG’s global presence;
- Be your own CEO. Autonomy and ability to self-manage the responsibilities;
- Language knowledge. Native English, other languages are a plus;
- Readiness for business trips. 10% of working time may be needed for market visits or to attend events.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- Career growth opportunities and a corporate culture that encourages professional development;
- Complex and innovative product;
- Young and ambitious team of professionals;
- Learning: seminars, trainings and conferences. If you want to participate in a conference, we will help to organize it;
- Remote work format and a flexible timetable — we don’t require you to be online at 09:00 sharp. You can start work at a time that suits you;
- Mental health day;
- Corporate discounts on hotels and other services.