PrecisionERP/IT is hiring a Cisco Network Analyst for an exciting contract opportunity with our partnered client in Regina, SK (CANADA)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the deployment of 802.1x wired
- Validate the setup, suggest change if needed as per best practices.
- While in monitor mode, will work in collaboration with Deskside team to identify failed authentication devices and apply correction (cert install, MDM profiling (Intune), ISE profiling).
- Assist in putting in place procedures for newly brought hardware.
Has completed 802.1x wired deployment in large enterprises using Cisco ISE, Catalyst switches and certificate authentication.
- Cisco ISE, 802.1x with certificate authentication, profiling, MAB, DACL, etc., Catalyst 9k.
- Very comfortable with certificate installation on devices and testing in ISE (printers, phones, tablets, domotic/smart system, audio/video, etc.)
Nice to have: