Want to love your job? We're hiring at the Texas Roadhouse Support Center! Flexibility, teamwork, and fun are some of the reasons our employees are proud to be Roadies. Apply today and join our team!
The Total Rewards Package Includes, But Is Not Limited To, The Following
We offer a comprehensive total rewards package on the first day of the month following 31 days of employment to Support Center Employees that meet our benefit eligibility requirements.
- A choice of medical plans that are best in class
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Parental, Donor, Bereavement and 100% Paid Maternity Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Business Travel Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursements up to $5,250 per year
- Quarterly Restricted Stock Units Program
- Annual holiday bonus
We also offer a variety of services for our Support Center employees! Car detailing and oil changes in the parking lot, on site haircuts, workout gym with personal trainers, spray tans, dry cleaning delivery service, chair massages just to name a few! We also have a Registered Nurse in the building to help with our wellness initiatives and keep us healthy. Willie's Joynt is our full-service café that serves breakfast and lunch and prepares delicious TO GO meals. We love taking care of our Roadie family and making our company a LEGENDARY place to work! As our founder, Kent Taylor once said, “We are a people company that just happens to serve steaks.” Check us out, you won't be disappointed!
The IT Security Analyst is a key member of the security operations and incident response team. This position will be responsible for developing and implementing security measures to protect our organization's computer systems and networks from cyber threats. The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of information security best practices, risk assessment, vulnerability management, incident response, and compliance.
- Develop, Implement, and Enforce information security policies, procedures, and standards.
- Perform regular risk assessments to identify potential security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Monitor and analyze network traffic and security logs to detect potential security incidents.
- Conduct security audits to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Collaborate with other IT teams to implement security measures and remediate vulnerabilities.
- Investigate and resolve security-related issues and incidents.
- Keep up to date with emerging threats and trends in information security.
- Perform system maintenance and administration tasks for security related products.
- Configure and tune policies and rules to ensure optimal performance and security effectiveness.
- Provide technical support, maintenance, and troubleshooting for security services and deployed
We encourage and welcome all applicants to apply. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, or any other legally-protected status.
Education: Associates Degree in Information Technology or higher.
Required Certifications: CompTIA Security+
Preferred Certifications: CompTIA Cloud+, CC, SSCP, CCSP
- 2+ years of experience in IT security, risk management, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of information security best practices and standards (e.g., ISO 27001, NIST, PCI-DSS)
- Experience with vulnerability management, penetration testing, and incident response
- Familiarity with security tools such as firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, and endpoint protection solutions
- Experience with network protocols, architecture, and technologies (e.g., TCP/IP, VPN, routing, switching, wireless)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Expertise in Windows, Linux, Server Operating systems.
- Technical Documentation
- Service Now
- Carbon Black Administration
- Zscaler Administration
- Microsoft Power Platform Tools
- PowerShell and Python Scripting
Must be available for overtime as needed on evenings and occasional weekends
This job description includes essential functions and basic duties and is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as appropriate. This document is not a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.