Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions, has an immediate opening for a Network Engineer located in the Aurora, IL area.
Location: Aurora, IL
Shift: Full-time Day Shift 8am-5pm
Pay Rate: $60-$65K
We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team.
The ability to multi-task, while maintaining project planning and supporting. It is
important that you are a strong communicator since you will be working with a diverse work
group. If you are a highly motivated individual, who can manage multiple projects, this may
be the job for you.
- Establishes and maintains network performance.
- Builds network configurations and connections.
- Troubleshoots network, network equipment and server problems.
- IP address auditing.
- Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration and directing
- system installation.
- Defines, documents, and enforces system standards.
- Maximizes performance by monitoring and troubleshooting network problems and
- outages and scheduling upgrades.
- Configures routers switches and firewalls and on-prem clouds
- Maintain and update all servers and network equipment.
- Contributes ideas for network optimization.
- Secures network system network equipment and servers by establishing and enforcing
- policies and defining and monitoring access.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading
- professional publications, and participating in professional organizations.
- Reports to management on security incidents
- Comply with industry standards requirements
- Maintain and enhance Microsoft Active Directory.
- Network knowledge
- Network design and implementation
- Network troubleshooting
- Tracking budget expenses
- Project management
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Time-management skills
- Strong documentation skills
- LAN knowledge
- Network hardware configuration
- Network performance tuning
- People management
- Equipment update management
- Security monitoring and management
- BA in computer science, information technology, engineering, or a related field
- Five to 10 years of experience in network administration
- A graduate and voluntary certification may also be preferable.
A background check and drug screen must be completed as part of the hiring process
Apply today for consideration by sending your resume to
Apply for this job
- Your name*
- Your Email*
- Position of Interest*
- Salary Requirements
- Date Available to Start* MM slash DD slash YYYY
- ATTACH YOUR RESUME* Accepted file types: pdf, doc, dox, odt, rtf, Max. file size: 4 MB.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.