As the world’s leading vendor of Cyber Security, facing the most sophisticated threats and attacks, we’ve assembled a global team of the most driven, creative, and innovative people. At Check Point, our employees are redefining the security landscape by meeting our customers’ real-time needs and providing our cutting-edge technologies and services to an ever-growing customer base.
Check Point Software Technologies has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Best Places to Work three years in a row (2020, 2021, 2022), ranking among the top 50 companies across the globe in the IT category. Check Point has also been named to Forbes’ list of World’s Top Female-Friendly Companies. If you want to make the world a safer place and join an award-winning company culture – you belong with us.
In this role, you will manage and drive sales engagements into target list of Strategic Fortune 1000 accounts through strategic partners. Your focus will be to create and implement strategic account plans focused on attaining customer adoption of Check Point’s Threat Prevention technologies and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers during the sales process. Coordinate with internal groups within Check Point to generate and deliver winning Bids, Proposals and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with Clients and partners to achieve optimal results that provide for strong ongoing relationships.
Your Impact & Responsibilities
- Build Executive level relationships with your customers and prospects
- Achievement of quarterly sales goals
- Generate a sales pipeline of opportunities to both existing and net new customers.
- Managing and collaborating with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Accurate forecasting and reporting
Your Knowledge & Skills
- Proven ability to sell solutions to Fortune 1000 accounts
- A proven track record of quota achievement
- Experience in closing large complex deals
- Excellent communications and presentations skills
- A self-motivated, creative individual with the ability to think out of the box
- Minimum of 5 plus years sales experience to Fortune 1000 sized companies
- Minimum 3 years selling enterprise security products and services
- Competitive self-starter with a Hunter mentality
- Must be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship from an employer now or in the future
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then why wait? Apply now!